|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: pages 242-274.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the articles contained in Mr. B's proposition to Pamela, where will Pamela's property be located?
2. What attitude does Mr. B show towards Pamela's virtue in Section 3 as she prepares to go home?
(a) He mocks it and predicts that someone will have it.
(b) He considers it insincere.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He considers it an obstacle.
3. In Section 7 when Mr. B makes his surprising new approach to Pamela, how many articles does Mr. B outline to her?
4. What reference does Mr. B make to Mr. Williams in one of the articles contained in his proposition to Pamela?
(a) He wants Pamela to give details about all the discussions between Pamela and Mr. Williams.
(b) He wants an assurance that Mr. Williams had no encouragement from Pamela.
(c) He wants Pamela to have no contact with Mr. Williams.
(d) He wants Pamela to write to the Church complaining about the actions of Mr. Williams.
5. When given the opportunity to apologize for her insolence and continue working, what does Mrs. Jervis do?
(a) She promises to think about it.
(b) She refuses because of Mr. B's treatment of Pamela.
(c) She accepts and apologizes.
(d) She says she will return after Pamela leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pamela feel towards Mr. B in Section 8 after overhearing Mrs. B and Mrs. Jewkes' conversation?
2. In Section 2, after Mr. B returns from a two week absence, of what does he accuse Pamela?
3. In the same letter, what other allegations does Mr. B make about Pamela?
4. At the beginning of Section 6, what tragedy befalls Mr. Williams?
5. After Pamela's failed attempt at escaping, what news of Mr. B causes her to worry about him?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)