|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 110-134.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the same letter, what other allegations does Mr. B make about Pamela?
(a) That Pamela no longer wishes to work for him.
(b) That Pamela has been insolent to him.
(c) That Pamela has been getting mixed up with other servants.
(d) That Pamela has begun a romantic correspondence with a penniless clergyman.
2. How does Mr. B deal with the incident in which Pamela runs to her room and lies on the floor?
(a) He tells Mrs. Jervis to take Pamela to her sleep in her room.
(b) He accuses Pamela of being a liar.
(c) He threatens to dismiss Pamela and Mrs. Jervis.
(d) He summons Mrs. Jervis and accuses Pamela of sullying his reputation when his advances were only in jest.
3. What attitude does Mr. B show towards Pamela's virtue in Section 3 as she prepares to go home?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He mocks it and predicts that someone will have it.
(c) He considers it insincere.
(d) He considers it an obstacle.
4. According to Pamela's father, how important is it for Pamela to maintain her virtue?
(a) He says virtue is important if she wants a good husband.
(b) He says virtue is more important than life.
(c) He says virtue is of great importance.
(d) He says her virtue is important to her future.
5. In Section 3, of what does Mr. B accuse Pamela when he sees her dressed up at the dinner party?
(a) He says she has lied about where she got her clothes.
(b) He says she has dressed up to attract men.
(c) He says she is a hypocrite for wearing disguises to attract him while pretending to reject his advances.
(d) He says she has worn clothes without his permission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Lady Davers to Mr. B?
2. In whom does Pamela confide about the incident with Mr. B?
3. In Section 4, when Pamela hears of the possibility of Mr. B visiting Lincolnshire, how does she try to end the problems between her and Mr. B?
4. Having agreed to Pamela's departure from Bedfordshire, what condition does Mr. B impose?
5. What incident that occurs in Section 2, does Mr. B ask Pamela to keep a secret?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)