Mid-Book Test (up to Commentary, Line 231: How ludicrous, etc. through Line 286, A jet's pink trail above the sunset fire)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Canto Two we find that Shade's daughter had been vacationing in what faraway place?
2. Who sets up John Shade's daughter on a blind date?
3. What animal did Shade's parents study?
4. Which of the following has Shade renounced?
5. Charles Kinbote "mercifully " attributes this name to one professor, perhaps due to his green jacket.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 989 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)