1. The first draft of "Pale Fire" was composed on a series of index cards. How many index cards did the author use?
2. "Pale Fire" is broken up into how many cantos?
3. The phrase "pale fire" is used in the foreword to describe what?
Index cards burning in an incinerator.
4. During the forward Charles Kinbote oddly notes that he is distracted by who/what?
An amusement park.
5. A fellow-professor calls Charles Kinbote by what nickname?
The Great Beaver.
6. Charles Kinbote "mercifully " attributes this name to one professor, perhaps due to his green jacket.
7. Which of the following most closely describes Kinbote's depiction by university drama students?
A pompus woman-hater with a German accent.
This section contains 4,244 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)