|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what nationality is Yasin's new wife?
2. Which of the following descriptions was not given to Yasin to describe him in Chapter 60?
(a) Too weak to tame a wife.
(b) Unable to save himself.
3. Who do Ahmad's children decide to ask for help to get him to let Amina return?
(a) Umm Hanafi.
(c) Umm Maryam.
4. Whose marriage does the Widow Shawcat arrange in Chapter 45?
(a) Yasin and Haniya's.
(b) Aisha and Hasan's.
(c) Fahmy and Maryam's.
(d) Ibrahim and Khadija's.
5. Whose life is focused on in Chapter 55 as it relates to the revolution's impact?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yasin complain about a lack of at his wedding celebration?
2. What does Kamal receive from the British troops after they chase him and Umm Hanafi?
3. What day does Ahmad and his sons go to prayer service in Chapter 61?
4. What is the name of Khalil's brother who looks at Khadija?
5. How does Kamal find the British troops rather than demonic?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)