|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Amina's mother describe her grandfather and father to suggest why evil cannot befall her?
c) Good men.
2. What is the name of Khalil's brother who looks at Khadija?
3. Who does Ahmad insist get married first out of his children in Chapter 5?
4. Who is freed in Chapter 69 that makes Cairo erupt in joy?
a) Shakyh Mutawalli.
b) Martyr al-Husayn.
c) Ghunaym Hamidu.
5. How does Yasin feel when he discovers his father cheating on his mother in Chapter 39?
a) He is sad.
This section contains 871 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)