1. At what time does Amina have to wait up on her husband every night?
2. How many years has Amina been married to her husband?
3. What is Amina's husband's name?
4. What about Amina's husband could not be questioned because he was male?
5. What does Amina see as her sign of dedication for her husband?
6. What does Amina ask God to forgive her husband for when she helps wash him after he gets home?
7. What is the name of Amina's servant that helps her knead dough?
8. What is wrong with Ahmad in Chapter 3 that makes noises anger him?
He is hung over.
This section contains 3,550 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)