|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 65-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides that the British troops are camping to intimidate and stop demonstrations?
2. What is the name of the matchmaker that visits Ahmad's store in Chapter 14?
(a) Umm Hanafi.
(b) Umm Ali.
(d) Umm Maryam.
3. What is Maryam's family name?
4. Whose marriage does the Widow Shawcat arrange in Chapter 45?
(a) Ibrahim and Khadija's.
(b) Yasin and Haniya's.
(c) Aisha and Hasan's.
(d) Fahmy and Maryam's.
5. Who do Ahmad's children decide to ask for help to get him to let Amina return?
(a) Umm Maryam.
(c) Umm Hanafi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests the danger when Fahmy announces he is distributing a document that is illegal under martial law?
2. What does Amina do after hearing about the two mediators who work on her behalf to get her back home?
3. What does Amina see as her sign of dedication for her husband?
4. What does Kamal review daily with Amina that makes him keep her there as long as possible?
5. What does Ahmad find in his sufferings after being arrested?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)