|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 65-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grazes Amina after leaving a mosque that causes her injury?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A car.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A horse.
2. What does Ahmad congratulate himself for not doing like Yasin when reprimanding him in Chapter 58?
(b) Hurting others.
(c) Wallowing in mud.
3. What is the name of the sheikh that admonishes Ahmad for his adultery and drunkenness?
4. What does Ahmad invent in order not to admit that Yasin disobeys him?
5. Where does Fahmy lead chants for groups to go for a parade in Chapter 70?
(a) Ezbekiya Garden.
(b) Palace Walk.
(c) Khalil Agha School.
(d) Qirmiz Alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is freed in Chapter 69 that makes Cairo erupt in joy?
2. Which of the following descriptions was not given to Yasin to describe him in Chapter 60?
3. Of what are Yasin and Fahmy afraid that Ahmad is mad at them for in Chapter 30?
4. Who wants to skip school to be with Aisha when she goes into labor but cannot?
5. What part of Khadija do Yasin and Kamal make fun of her for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)