|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 65-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ahmad invent in order not to admit that Yasin disobeys him?
2. What is Amina's husband's name?
3. What does Amina's mother believe should have happened when her sons bring her a pardon to return home?
(a) He should have never thrown her out.
(b) It should have come later.
(c) It should have happened earlier.
(d) Ahmad should have brought it.
4. What does Fahmy read a letter about from the Wafd Delegation to the Sultan in protest of?
(b) British denial of Egypt's rights.
(c) Egyptian revolutions.
5. What does Amina wish to do for Khadija after growing concerned about her in Chapter 38?
(a) Brush her hair.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Read her fortune.
(d) Take her to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is jealous of Fahmy wanting to be married and points out Maryam's faults?
2. What is the name of the neighbor girl who Fahmy watches do chores from the roof?
3. For what reason must Aisha make her confession, according to Khadija in Chapter 22?
4. What day does Ahmad and his sons go to prayer service in Chapter 61?
5. What does Ahmad feel singled out by the preacher's call to at prayer service?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)