|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 65-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is discovered to have left the house at the end of Chapter 58?
2. What title does Ahmad hold at the party he throws in Chapter 16?
(a) The man.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(c) The bridegroom.
(d) The man of the hour.
3. Which of the following things does Ahmad not do when reprimanding Yasin in Chapter 58?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Calls him a disgrace and defiler of his home.
(c) Is silent.
(d) Insults him.
4. What does Ahmad have to do after being arrested?
(a) Sit in a cell.
(b) Feed others.
(c) Wash buildings.
(d) Fill a trench.
5. How does Ahmad describe himself that makes him unwilling to allow the women of his house outdoors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a black maid invite Yasin to see for the first time in Chapter 44?
2. What does Kamal receive from the British troops after they chase him and Umm Hanafi?
3. What grazes Amina after leaving a mosque that causes her injury?
4. On whom does most of the household burdens fall after Amina is evicted?
5. What is the name of the maid with whom Yasin cheats on his wife?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)