|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amina go after leaving Ahmad's home?
(a) Ezbekiya Garden.
(b) Her childhood home.
(c) Goldsmith's Bazaar.
(d) Palace Walk.
2. How does Aisha dress when Amina, Khadija, and Kamal visit her in her new home after being married?
3. What does Kamal review daily with Amina that makes him keep her there as long as possible?
(a) The kaaba.
(b) The tora.
(c) The unity.
(d) His sura.
4. What kind of store does Yasin pass by on the way to his mother's that brings painful recollections?
5. Where does pain course through Amina after she is injured leaving a mosque?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who particularly sees trouble in the actions of Yasin's new wife after they are married?
2. What is on a provocative poster that Kamal looks at along with the shrine of al-Husayn?
3. Which of the following descriptions was not given to Yasin to describe him in Chapter 60?
4. What does Zaynab threaten to do after fighting with Yasin in Chapter 57?
5. What does Amina ask God to forgive her husband for when she helps wash him after he gets home?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)