|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ahmad say he does not do to his friends that take wives and daughters on outings with them?
(a) Agree with them.
(b) Hate them.
(c) Love them.
(d) Judge them.
2. Which of the following things are women not doing inside the mosque in Chapter 27?
(a) Lighting candles.
(b) Touching the walls.
(d) Looking at the tombs.
3. What kind of eyes does Amina say Ahmad had that made her confess how she really was injured?
4. Whose shrine does Yasin convince someone to go to in Chapter 27?
(c) Shakyh Mutawalli's.
5. What does Amina feel transformed into when entering a mosque?
(a) Something sweeter.
(b) Pure spirit.
(c) A saint.
(d) Heaven bound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Ahmad at his store at the beginning of Chapter 35?
2. Of what nationality is Yasin's new wife?
3. What kind of store does Yasin pass by on the way to his mother's that brings painful recollections?
4. Who do Ahmad's children decide to ask for help to get him to let Amina return?
5. What is the name of the sheikh that admonishes Ahmad for his adultery and drunkenness?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)