|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason must Aisha make her confession, according to Khadija in Chapter 22?
(a) Amina's feelings.
(b) Ahmad's honor.
(c) The family's honor.
(d) Her feelings.
2. When does Ahmad stop agitating to enforce good order in Chapter 20?
(a) Afternoon prayers.
(b) Daily chores.
(c) His afternoon drink.
(d) When he visits the bar.
3. Who is described as "story hungry" in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of Ahmad's assistant?
5. What is on a provocative poster that Kamal looks at along with the shrine of al-Husayn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the café that Yasin settles on in Chapter 12?
2. How many years has Amina been married to her husband?
3. Who is left with the sorrow of a lost opportunity when Ahmad refues to let Aisha be married?
4. What is the name of the sheikh that admonishes Ahmad for his adultery and drunkenness?
5. What color hair does Aisha have?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)