|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason must Aisha make her confession, according to Khadija in Chapter 22?
(a) The family's honor.
(b) Ahmad's honor.
(c) Amina's feelings.
(d) Her feelings.
2. Who has been standing at her bedroom window for months yearning for a young police officer that walks by?
3. Who is the first character seen in Chapter 8?
4. What caused Ahmad to become severe with Kamal when he was a child?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He went to town alone.
(c) His circumcision.
(d) He lost his watch.
5. What does Khadija demand a confession of from Aisha in addition to never watching the policeman again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does pain course through Amina after she is injured leaving a mosque?
2. What is the name of Amina's servant that helps her knead dough?
3. Who accompanies Amina to a mosque in Chapter 27?
4. What is the name of the gathering that all of Ahmad's family has at sunset except for him?
5. Which of the following things are women not doing inside the mosque in Chapter 27?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)