|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war does Fahmy talk about with his family members in Chapter 9?
(a) The African War.
(b) The European War.
(d) The Spanish War.
2. Who shares a dream about being pushed off a roof with her family?
3. Of what are Yasin and Fahmy afraid that Ahmad is mad at them for in Chapter 30?
(a) For lying to him.
(b) For getting engaged.
(c) For drinking the night before.
(d) For allowing Amina to leave the house.
4. What handicap does Amina's mother have?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She has one arm.
(d) She can't walk.
5. What kind of coops does Amina keep on her roof?
(a) Doves and ducks.
(c) Pigeon and chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "story hungry" in Chapter 9?
2. What is the only part of love to which Ahmad responds?
3. Who does Ahmad insist get married first out of his children in Chapter 5?
4. What is the name of the gathering that all of Ahmad's family has at sunset except for him?
5. When does Ahmad stop agitating to enforce good order in Chapter 20?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)