|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina ask God to forgive her husband for when she helps wash him after he gets home?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His womanizing.
(c) His bad temper.
(d) His meanness.
2. What is the name of Amina's servant that helps her knead dough?
(b) Umm Maryam.
(d) Umm Hanafi.
3. What is Yasin's mother's name?
4. At what time does Amina have to wait up on her husband every night?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
5. What is Ahmad's assistant waiting to hear recited by a sheikh in Chapter 7?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) Their horoscopes.
(c) The daily rules.
(d) The news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of coops does Amina keep on her roof?
2. Who suggests to Amina that Aisha's engagement be allowed until Khadija is married first?
3. What is the relationship between Fahmy and Yasin in the book?
4. What kind of worker was the man that wooed Yasin's mother and ruined his childhood?
5. For what reason must Aisha make her confession, according to Khadija in Chapter 22?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)