|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whom does most of the household burdens fall after Amina is evicted?
2. What does Ahmad congratulate himself for not doing like Yasin when reprimanding him in Chapter 58?
(b) Hurting others.
(d) Wallowing in mud.
3. Who is left with the sorrow of a lost opportunity when Ahmad refues to let Aisha be married?
4. What does Ahmad say he does not do to his friends that take wives and daughters on outings with them?
(a) Agree with them.
(b) Hate them.
(c) Judge them.
(d) Love them.
5. How does Yasin feel when he discovers his father cheating on his mother in Chapter 39?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He admires him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a young theology student accuse of being a spy at prayer service?
2. What is the name of the sheikh that admonishes Ahmad for his adultery and drunkenness?
3. Who is the first character seen in Chapter 8?
4. What does Amina ask God to forgive her husband for when she helps wash him after he gets home?
5. What does Khadija catch Aisha doing in Chapter 22 that explains her reasons for doting on her appearance?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)