|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Ahmad's morning rituals?
(b) Awaits breakfast with his sons.
2. What title does Ahmad hold at the party he throws in Chapter 16?
(a) The bridegroom.
(b) Leader of the pack.
(c) The man of the hour.
(d) The man.
3. When does Ahmad stop agitating to enforce good order in Chapter 20?
(a) His afternoon drink.
(b) Afternoon prayers.
(c) Daily chores.
(d) When he visits the bar.
4. Who is left with the sorrow of a lost opportunity when Ahmad refues to let Aisha be married?
5. Who is described as "story hungry" in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amina react when Fahmy asks her to arrange his marriage to Maryam?
2. What is the name of Zubayda's rival in her profession?
3. What does Khadija demand a confession of from Aisha in addition to never watching the policeman again?
4. What is the relationship between Fahmy and Yasin in the book?
5. Who does Amina tell Fahmy will be the one they have a hard time getting to agree on his marriage to Maryam?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)