|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Amina been married to her husband?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. What does Amina's mother believe should have happened when her sons bring her a pardon to return home?
(a) He should have never thrown her out.
(b) Ahmad should have brought it.
(c) It should have happened earlier.
(d) It should have come later.
3. Which of the following is not one of Ahmad's morning rituals?
(d) Awaits breakfast with his sons.
4. Where does Chapter 7 take place?
(a) New Street.
(b) Ahmad's home.
(c) Ezbekiya Garden.
(d) Ahmad's store.
5. How does Amina react when Fahmy asks her to arrange his marriage to Maryam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grazes Amina after leaving a mosque that causes her injury?
2. Who suggests that Amina tell Ahmad that she fell down the stairs to explain her broken bone?
3. What does Ahmad say when Amina asks him about Fahmy marrying Maryam?
4. What is Maryam's family name?
5. Who visits Ahmad at his store at the beginning of Chapter 35?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)