|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does not happen in the revolution that makes Fahmy's spirits soar?
(a) Campus uproars.
(c) Mass demonstrations.
2. What is Fahmy terrified to see puddles of at al-Husayn?
3. Who is the only one to have an appetite in the family in Chapter 57?
4. What does Fahmy do after the first martyrs fall to English bullets?
(b) Buys weapons.
5. How does Kamal find the British troops rather than demonic?
(a) Funny looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task does Aisha ask Khadija's help with in preparation for her wedding?
2. How does Ahmad describe himself that makes him unwilling to allow the women of his house outdoors?
3. Who decides that the British troops are camping to intimidate and stop demonstrations?
4. What does Amina do after hearing about the two mediators who work on her behalf to get her back home?
5. When does Ahmad stop agitating to enforce good order in Chapter 20?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)