|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
(a) He began taking confessions from women.
(b) He could relieve people of sin by touching them.
(c) He was able to predict their sins.
(d) He stopped taking confessions.
2. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Birthing miracles.
(b) Natural disaster miracles.
(c) Speaking in tongue miracles.
(d) Healing miracles.
3. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
(a) To upset secularists.
(b) To force the ban on Padre Pio to be lifted.
(c) He didn't threaten to publish a book.
(d) To get the pope to meet with him.
4. How did Padre Pio supposedly convert Dr. Ricciardi to Christianity?
(a) By taking part in a bilocation.
(b) By turning inanimate objects into food.
(c) By reading his mind.
(d) By healing him on his death bed.
5. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
(a) Giving the church more power.
(b) More democratic involvement.
(c) Stricter police control.
(d) Redeveloped schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
3. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
4. In Chapter 13, how did the author say he felt toward reports that Padre Pio was neurotic?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)