|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
(a) Undermining Padre Pio.
(d) Forgetting his vows.
2. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
3. In Chapter 27, how did Carrigan feel about Padre Pio's miracles?
(a) He tried to hide them.
(b) He was worried about them.
(c) He was skeptical.
(d) He believed in them.
4. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
(a) Because his sister was sick.
(b) Because he was being investigated.
(c) Because he was needed to help fix a fraudulent friary.
(d) Because they were starting a ministry there.
5. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
(a) Only children.
(b) The needy.
(c) To pay for his medical expenses.
(d) He refused donations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
2. What nickname was Maria Pyle given?
3. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
4. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
5. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)