|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
(a) Making the church more money.
(b) Working with ecstatics.
(c) Weeding out frauds.
(d) Totalitarian regimes.
2. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
3. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
(a) He would beg for their forgiveness.
(b) He would yell at them.
(c) He would slap them.
(d) He would leave the room.
4. In Chapter 24, what did the author say led to Padre Pio's political involvement?
(b) Crime in his neighborhood.
(c) Reading secular texts.
(d) Meeting American soldiers.
5. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
(a) His justification.
(b) His duty.
(c) His crime.
(d) His imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
2. What did Padre Pio say about San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II?
3. What mood was Padre Pio in when he wrote "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
4. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
5. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)