|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Maria during World War II?
(a) She became sick.
(b) She disappeared.
(c) She was arrested.
(d) She moved back home.
2. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(b) Sick people.
(d) Famous people.
3. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
(a) To upset secularists.
(b) To get the pope to meet with him.
(c) He didn't threaten to publish a book.
(d) To force the ban on Padre Pio to be lifted.
4. In Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio say his medical and religious center would appeal to?
(a) Body and soul.
(b) Body and earth.
(c) Earth and God.
(d) Mind and God.
5. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he wasn't Christian.
(b) Because he wasn't certified.
(c) Because he didn't have permission.
(d) He didn't turn the examination down.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio lose?
3. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
4. How did Pellegrina die?
5. In Chapter 16, what did Gagliardi tell the Papal office about Padre Pio?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)