|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
(a) He interviews Protestants.
(b) He quotes from Padre Pio's writing.
(c) He doesn't support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate.
(d) He reviews accounts of reliable sources.
2. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
(a) Forgetting his vows.
(c) Undermining Padre Pio.
3. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(a) A carnival.
(c) A Biblical mirror.
4. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Speaking in tongue miracles.
(b) Birthing miracles.
(c) Healing miracles.
(d) Natural disaster miracles.
5. In Chapter 20, what did the author say made Padre Pio's life in Rome a little easier?
(a) Andrea Cesarano offers support to Padre Pio.
(b) The pope writes a statement in his favor.
(c) Gagliardi loses his job.
(d) They make a holiday to honor him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how did the author say World War I affected Padre Pio's ministry?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
3. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
4. When Padre Bernardo became Cardinal, how did it affect Padre Pio?
5. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Padre Pio know Dr. Ricciardi?
2. What happened after Padre Pio was told to transfer to Foggia?
3. What did Padre Pio say in "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
4. What type of travel was described in Chapter 28?
5. What evidence did the author provide to prove that Padre Pio's palms bled for years?
6. In Chapter 20, what constraints were placed against Padre Pio?
7. What happened at San Giovanni Rotondo in World War II that was connected to Padre Pio?
8. How did Padre Bernardo death affect Padre Pio?
9. How did Padre Pio feel about people coming to visit him in Chapter 21?
10. In Chapter 24, what did the author attribute to Padre Pio regarding Italian history?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)