|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, how did Padre Pio speak to others about his miracles?
(a) He held monthly public reviews of his miracles.
(b) He would only write about them.
(c) He would describe them in great detail in private.
(d) He avoided speaking about them.
2. When Padre Bernardo became Cardinal, how did it affect Padre Pio?
(a) He had less money to work with.
(b) He faced more constraints.
(c) It didn't affect Padre Pio.
(d) He was given more freedom.
3. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Natural disaster miracles.
(b) Speaking in tongue miracles.
(c) Healing miracles.
(d) Birthing miracles.
4. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) They spread it.
(b) They translated his writings.
(c) They shrunk the number of followers.
(d) They forced him to move.
5. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
2. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
3. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
4. Who did Adelaide leave his trust to?
5. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what changed most in Padre Pio's life?
2. In the 1920s, what was Padre Pio's relationship with the Vatican like?
3. In Chapter 29, how did Padre Pio feel about his ability to heal?
4. In Chapter 20, what dispute over a book did the author describe?
5. How did Maria Pyle become associated with Padre Pio?
6. In Chapter 25, what problems arose surrounding the hospital?
7. In Chapter 13, what background information did the author provide about Padre Pio's stigmata?
8. In Chapter 26, what was Padre Pio's daily schedule?
9. What evidence did the author provide to prove that Padre Pio's palms bled for years?
10. In Chapter 27, how did the author describe Padre Pio's miracles?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)