|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the lines of people who wanted to confess to him in Chapter 26?
(a) He thought they were all wasting their time.
(b) He loved the line.
(c) He would force the line to break up every so often.
(d) He didn't mind except when people cut in line.
2. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
(a) Because he had his own church to meet with them.
(b) Because he was apart from his family.
(c) Because he wasn't preaching.
(d) Because he had a smaller amount of spiritual children.
3. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
(a) Padre Pio's illness.
(b) Adelaide's death.
(c) World War II.
(d) A lack of money.
4. In Chapter 29, what did a blind man claim Padre Pio did for him?
(a) Gave him sight for one year.
(b) Renewed his religious beliefs.
(c) Restored his pupils.
5. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
(a) Because he was praying the rosary.
(b) Because he was praying and reading.
(c) Because he was speaking with God.
(d) Because he was working at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio say his medical and religious center would appeal to?
2. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
3. In Chapter 27, why did the author described Padre Pio as "charismatic"?
4. In Chapter 18, what did Padre Pio decide to build?
5. In 1923 why did the Holy Office say Padre Pio should not be a saint?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)