|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the new church was built in Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio begin doing?
(a) Meeting with Americans.
(b) Leading a "prayer army".
(c) Writing books.
(d) Hosting a radio show.
2. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) They spread it.
(b) They forced him to move.
(c) They shrunk the number of followers.
(d) They translated his writings.
3. When did the author say Padre Pio probably met his first protestant?
(a) He never met a protestant.
(b) After World War II ended.
(c) Before World War II began.
(d) World War II.
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
(a) Between confessions.
(b) Before bedtime.
(c) After mass.
(d) After lunch.
5. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(b) A carnival.
(c) A Biblical mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
2. In Chapter 27, how did Padre Pio speak to others about his miracles?
3. In Chapter 26, what did Padre Pio do instead of eating dinner?
4. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
5. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio lose?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what dispute over a book did the author describe?
2. What happened after Padre Pio was told to transfer to Foggia?
3. How did Padre Pio know Dr. Ricciardi?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about World War II?
5. In Chapter 27, how did the author describe Padre Pio's miracles?
6. What type of travel was described in Chapter 28?
7. How did Maria Pyle become associated with Padre Pio?
8. In Chapter 26, what was Padre Pio's daily schedule?
9. In Chapter 29, how did Padre Pio feel about his ability to heal?
10. How did Benedetto's absence in Chapter 19 affect Padre Pio?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)