Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
(a) His voice.
(b) His height.
(c) His smell.
(d) His glow.
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
(a) Because he was speaking with God.
(b) Because he was working at the hospital.
(c) Because he was praying and reading.
(d) Because he was praying the rosary.
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
(a) Undermining Padre Pio.
(d) Forgetting his vows.
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
(a) Before bedtime.
(b) After mass.
(c) Between confessions.
(d) After lunch.
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He supported it.
(c) He wanted to join it.
(d) He opposed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the lines of people who wanted to confess to him in Chapter 26?
2. What did Padre Pio say about San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II?
3. When did the author say Padre Pio probably met his first protestant?
4. In Chapter 13, how did the author say he felt toward reports that Padre Pio was neurotic?
5. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)