|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mood was Padre Pio in when he wrote "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
2. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
3. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(a) A carnival.
(d) A Biblical mirror.
4. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
5. In Chapter 26, how long did the author say Padre Pio would hear confessions for each day?
(a) He stopped hearing confessions at this time.
(b) Up to 4 hours a day.
(c) Up to 8 hours a day.
(d) Up to 6 hours a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Padre Bernardo became Cardinal, how did it affect Padre Pio?
2. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
3. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
4. In Chapter 13, how long did the author say Padre Pio's hands bled for?
5. In Chapter 21, how did Padre Pio feel about people traveling to see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Padre Pio know Dr. Ricciardi?
2. In Chapter 14, what was Gerardo Agostino Gemelli's reaction to Padre Pio?
3. What happened at San Giovanni Rotondo in World War II that was connected to Padre Pio?
4. In Chapter 27, how did the author describe Padre Pio's miracles?
5. How did Padre Pio feel about people coming to visit him in Chapter 21?
6. In Chapter 25, what changed most in Padre Pio's life?
7. What did Padre Pio say in "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
8. In Chapter 26, what was Padre Pio's daily schedule?
9. What evidence did the author provide to prove that Padre Pio's palms bled for years?
10. How did Maria Pyle become associated with Padre Pio?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)