|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(c) Double exile.
(d) The awakening.
2. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To study history.
(b) To become a friar.
(c) To train to be a priest.
(d) To learn world languages.
3. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
(b) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(c) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(d) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
4. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
(a) His imprisonment.
(b) His crime.
(c) His duty.
(d) His justification.
5. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
(a) They felt like they were family.
(b) They felt like they were secondary characters.
(c) They felt like they were gods.
(d) They felt like they didn't exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
2. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
3. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
4. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
5. In Chapter 9, how did Benedetto show his anger toward Padre Pio?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)