|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
(a) His duty.
(b) His imprisonment.
(c) His crime.
(d) His justification.
2. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
(b) His mother begged him.
(c) The blood he saw during the war.
(d) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
3. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) He didn't turn the examination down.
(b) Because he wasn't certified.
(c) Because he wasn't Christian.
(d) Because he didn't have permission.
4. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A pope.
(b) A king.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A writer.
5. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
(a) He had to do sermons on the road.
(b) He decided to join the military.
(c) He had to ration supplies.
(d) He was drafted.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
2. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
3. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
4. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
5. In Chapter 9, how did Benedetto show his anger toward Padre Pio?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)