|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
(b) He disliked their ideas.
(c) He was greatly influenced by them.
(d) He was humored by them.
2. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was proud.
(b) He was excited.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was sad.
3. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Mad Monk.
(b) Mini Monk.
(c) Fraudulent Friar.
(d) Fearless Friar.
4. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As holy interceptions.
(b) As painful occurances.
(c) As supernatural conversations.
(d) As fleeting images.
5. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) High school boys.
(b) Adult men.
(c) Children of both genders.
(d) High school girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname was Maria Pyle given?
2. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
3. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
4. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
5. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)