|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was given medicine.
(b) He was asked to return to school.
(c) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(d) He was sent away.
2. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
(a) He kissed a few.
(b) He took them out on dates.
(c) He would write about them but not speak to them.
(d) He had to fend them off.
3. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(b) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He couldn't remember his oath.
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It brought him joy.
(b) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(c) He hated it.
(d) It was a routine.
5. What nickname was Maria Pyle given?
(a) My Maria.
(b) Le Francious.
(c) L' Americana.
(d) The Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
4. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
5. In Chapter 18, what did Padre Pio decide to build?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)