|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
2. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
(a) That he defaced a Bible.
(b) That he rarely attended church.
(c) That he sometimes stole.
(d) That he never prayed in front of them.
3. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To learn world languages.
(b) To become a friar.
(c) To study history.
(d) To train to be a priest.
4. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Study world religions.
(b) Learn three languages.
(c) Have a private education.
(d) Travel to the United States.
5. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
(a) Because he witnessed them himself.
(b) He says they can be dismissed.
(c) Because of their documentation.
(d) Because they are legend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
2. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
3. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
4. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
5. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)