|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The lonely family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The God is center family.
(d) The God is everything family.
2. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) Adult men.
(b) High school girls.
(c) High school boys.
(d) Children of both genders.
3. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1940s.
(b) In the 1920s.
(c) In the 1950s.
(d) In the 1930s.
4. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
(a) Making the church more money.
(b) Totalitarian regimes.
(c) Working with ecstatics.
(d) Weeding out frauds.
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A child.
(b) A black man.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
3. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
4. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 18, what did Padre Pio decide to build?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)