|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
(b) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(c) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(d) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
2. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the friary.
(b) In the United States.
(c) At the Vatican.
(d) In Naples.
3. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
(a) A waste of time.
4. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
5. What city is Pietrelcina near?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
2. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
3. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
5. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)