|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(b) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(c) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
(d) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
2. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) To try to destract him.
(b) To keep people away.
(c) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(d) Because he was unholy.
3. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A pope.
(b) A writer.
(c) A king.
(d) A bishop.
4. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted him to become a priest.
(b) He wanted him to teach classes.
(c) He wanted him to retrun to the friary.
(d) He wanted him to write a book.
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) His mother.
(c) A child.
(d) A black man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
2. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
3. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
4. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
5. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)