|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
(a) Weeding out frauds.
(b) Totalitarian regimes.
(c) Working with ecstatics.
(d) Making the church more money.
2. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
(a) He agreed.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He was angry.
3. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(b) To keep people away.
(c) To try to destract him.
(d) Because he was unholy.
4. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
(a) Went home.
(b) Broke into his room.
(c) Sang songs.
(d) Wrote letters.
5. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
(a) They felt like they were family.
(b) They felt like they were gods.
(c) They felt like they were secondary characters.
(d) They felt like they didn't exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
2. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
3. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
4. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
5. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)