|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
(a) To save Padre Pio's job.
(b) To stop personal photos from being leaked.
(c) To end a harrassment charge.
(d) To prevent a book from being published.
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1940s.
(b) In the 1920s.
(c) In the 1950s.
(d) In the 1930s.
4. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he didn't have permission.
(b) He didn't turn the examination down.
(c) Because he wasn't certified.
(d) Because he wasn't Christian.
5. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
(a) He was able to predict their sins.
(b) He began taking confessions from women.
(c) He stopped taking confessions.
(d) He could relieve people of sin by touching them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how did Benedetto show his anger toward Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
3. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
4. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
5. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)