|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(b) Jewish ideologies.
(c) No other ideas.
(d) Pagan traditions.
2. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the friary.
(b) At the Vatican.
(c) In the United States.
(d) In Naples.
3. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
(a) Because he gave mass out of his house.
(b) Because he was always unprepared.
(c) Because he evoked demons.
(d) Because he spoke to heavenly beings.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
(c) A waste of time.
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio lose?
3. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
4. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)