|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Mayor Mordalci do to try to defend Padre Pio?
(a) Create a safe haven in his town.
(b) Block off Padre Pio's windows.
(c) Write an editorial in his favor.
(d) Expose his opponents in a book.
3. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
4. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A king.
(b) A pope.
(c) A writer.
(d) A bishop.
5. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
(b) That he skipped the rosary.
(c) That he did it in English.
(d) That he was thinking of a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
2. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
3. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
4. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
5. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)