|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
(b) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(c) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(d) He believed Padre Pio.
2. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
3. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
(a) Because he was always unprepared.
(b) Because he evoked demons.
(c) Because he spoke to heavenly beings.
(d) Because he gave mass out of his house.
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most awakening trip of his life.
(b) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(c) The most painful trip of his life.
(d) The longest trip of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
2. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
4. How did Padre Pio supposedly convert Dr. Ricciardi to Christianity?
5. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)