|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Have a private education.
(b) Study world religions.
(c) Learn three languages.
(d) Travel to the United States.
2. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
3. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) They went away for awhile.
(b) They became worse.
(c) He was wounded on his arms.
(d) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
4. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(b) Details about the world wars.
(c) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(d) Mary holding his hand.
5. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
3. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
4. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
5. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)