|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
2. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
3. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
(a) To sedate.
(b) To frighten.
(c) To entertain.
(d) To educate.
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) He hated it.
(b) It brought him joy.
(c) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(d) It was a routine.
5. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Arguing with other churches.
(b) Pointing out sin.
(c) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(d) Disliking the townspeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
5. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)