|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
2. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) Because he was unholy.
(b) To try to destract him.
(c) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(d) To keep people away.
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) Many people were ill.
(b) Most of the women left.
(c) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(d) The town had been flooding.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
(c) A waste of time.
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He believed Padre Pio.
(b) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(c) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(d) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what did the author note about the miracles attributed to Padre Pio at this time in his life?
2. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
3. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
4. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)