|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(b) His superior.
2. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is center family.
(b) The God is everything family.
(c) The lonely family.
(d) The devoted family.
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As painful occurances.
(b) As supernatural conversations.
(c) As holy interceptions.
(d) As fleeting images.
4. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(b) The most awakening trip of his life.
(c) The most painful trip of his life.
(d) The longest trip of his life.
5. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
2. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
4. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
5. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)