|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) Offered his own suffering.
(b) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(c) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
(d) Taught them to pray the rosary.
2. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To write about it.
(b) To read the Bible.
(c) To suffer more.
(d) To pray with others.
3. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Have a private education.
(b) Learn three languages.
(c) Travel to the United States.
(d) Study world religions.
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) While traveling.
(b) During mass.
(c) After falling asleep.
(d) During consolation.
5. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To help her earn money.
(b) To free her from pain.
(c) To show her the way.
(d) To take care of her soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)