|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't remember his oath.
(b) He didn't have the money.
(c) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(d) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
2. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he wanted to bear the cross.
(b) That he still had unconfessed sins.
(c) That he was sorry.
(d) That he had spoken to demons.
3. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) Double exile.
(c) The awakening.
4. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
(b) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
(c) His mother begged him.
(d) The blood he saw during the war.
5. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During consolation.
(b) While traveling.
(c) During mass.
(d) After falling asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
2. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
3. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
4. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
5. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)