|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He enjoyed it.
(b) He forgot to follow it.
(c) He couldn't understand it.
(d) He disliked it.
2. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
3. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
4. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) No other ideas.
(b) Pagan traditions.
(d) Jewish ideologies.
5. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted him to take his job.
(b) He wanted to send him to exile.
(c) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(d) He wanted to return him to their community.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
3. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
4. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
5. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)