|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
2. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She never heard gossip.
(b) She was devout.
(c) She was too afraid.
(d) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
3. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To show her the way.
(b) To free her from pain.
(c) To take care of her soul.
(d) To help her earn money.
4. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
5. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because of his mental illness.
(b) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
(c) Because his medicine didn't help.
(d) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
4. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
5. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)