|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
(a) He would be late for class.
(b) He disliked his students.
(c) He was unprepared.
(d) He had visions in the middle of class.
2. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To train to be a priest.
(b) To become a friar.
(c) To learn world languages.
(d) To study history.
3. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(c) His superior.
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(b) Because his teacher suggested it.
(c) Because it would keep him from temptation.
(d) Because it was a witness to Christ.
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) He was wounded on his arms.
(b) They became worse.
(c) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(d) They went away for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
3. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)