|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) Jewish ideologies.
(b) No other ideas.
(c) Pagan traditions.
2. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He agreed.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was sad.
3. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) God's misunderstanding.
(b) Man's greed.
(c) Man's unbelief.
(d) Women's wants.
4. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As supernatural conversations.
(b) As holy interceptions.
(c) As fleeting images.
(d) As painful occurances.
5. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
2. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
3. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
5. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)