|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
(a) That Padre Pio wasn't welcome in his hometown.
(b) That his brother had killed someone accidentally.
(c) That his sister had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy.
(d) That the local church was becoming corrupt.
2. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fearless Friar.
(b) Mad Monk.
(c) Mini Monk.
(d) Fraudulent Friar.
3. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is everything family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The lonely family.
(d) The God is center family.
4. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) God forced him to do it to himself.
(b) He didn't have an explanation.
(c) His teacher caused them.
(d) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
5. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(b) Mary holding his hand.
(c) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(d) Details about the world wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
4. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
5. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)