|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He was humored by them.
(b) He was greatly influenced by them.
(c) He disliked their ideas.
(d) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
2. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he skipped the rosary.
(b) That he did it in English.
(c) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
(d) That he was thinking of a woman.
4. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most painful trip of his life.
(b) The longest trip of his life.
(c) The most awakening trip of his life.
(d) The most dangerous trip of his life.
5. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
(a) True ecstacy.
(b) A fraud.
(c) Hightened awarenesses.
(d) Lost suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
3. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
4. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)