|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
(a) They felt like they were family.
(b) They felt like they didn't exist.
(c) They felt like they were gods.
(d) They felt like they were secondary characters.
2. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(b) He couldn't remember his oath.
(c) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(d) He didn't have the money.
3. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
(a) He doesn't know how.
(b) He spilled acid on them.
(c) He grabbed a hot rod.
(d) He was cut by razors.
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During mass.
(b) While traveling.
(c) After falling asleep.
(d) During consolation.
5. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Disliking the townspeople.
(b) Pointing out sin.
(c) Arguing with other churches.
(d) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
2. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
4. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
5. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)