|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He couldn't understand it.
(b) He disliked it.
(c) He forgot to follow it.
(d) He enjoyed it.
2. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He was greatly influenced by them.
(b) He was humored by them.
(c) He disliked their ideas.
(d) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
3. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
4. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
(a) To educate.
(b) To entertain.
(c) To frighten.
(d) To sedate.
5. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
2. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)