|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The devoted family.
(b) The God is center family.
(c) The lonely family.
(d) The God is everything family.
2. Why did the author say news of Padre Pio's stigmata spread slowly at first?
(a) Many people were sick at the time.
(b) He hid them for months.
(c) People didn't believe they were real.
(d) News of the stigmata spread quickly.
3. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(b) The awakening.
(d) Double exile.
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because his teacher suggested it.
(b) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(c) Because it was a witness to Christ.
(d) Because it would keep him from temptation.
5. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
2. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
3. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
4. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
5. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)