|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It was a routine.
(b) It brought him joy.
(c) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(d) He hated it.
3. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He was out of town.
(b) He hadn't finished his requirements.
(c) His paperwork was missing.
(d) He was sick.
4. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) High school girls.
(b) High school boys.
(c) Children of both genders.
(d) Adult men.
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A child.
(b) His mother.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A black man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
2. Why did the author say news of Padre Pio's stigmata spread slowly at first?
3. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
4. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
5. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)