Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
(a) He quotes from Padre Pio's writing.
(b) He doesn't support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate.
(c) He reviews accounts of reliable sources.
(d) He interviews Protestants.
2. In Chapter 28, how was Padre Pio's ability to bilocate described?
(a) As being unusual.
(b) As being false.
(c) As being dangerous.
(d) As being enlightening.
3. In Chapter 27, why did the author described Padre Pio as "charismatic"?
(a) Because he renewed interest in the church.
(b) Because he worked religious miracles.
(c) Because most people loved him.
(d) Because he was a good public speaker.
4. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
5. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Mary's life.
(b) Biblical history.
(c) Charity mangement.
(d) Community life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Karol Wojtyla ask of Padre Pio?
2. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
3. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
4. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
5. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)