Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he didn't have permission.
(b) Because he wasn't certified.
(c) He didn't turn the examination down.
(d) Because he wasn't Christian.
2. What did Don Giovanni Miscio say against Padre Pio and his ministry?
(a) He said they were using Padre Pio to make money.
(b) He said they were robbing Padre Pio.
(c) He said they were distancing themselves from the church's doctrine.
(d) He said they were being tricked by Padre Pio.
3. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1950s.
(b) In the 1920s.
(c) In the 1940s.
(d) In the 1930s.
4. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) Man's unbelief.
(b) Man's greed.
(c) Women's wants.
(d) God's misunderstanding.
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(b) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(c) He believed Padre Pio.
(d) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
2. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
4. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
5. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)