One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) They translated his writings.
(b) They forced him to move.
(c) They spread it.
(d) They shrunk the number of followers.
2. How did Pellegrina die?
(a) When a ship sank.
(b) From old age.
(c) From a disease.
(d) During a bombing.
3. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
(a) World War II.
(b) A lack of money.
(c) Padre Pio's illness.
(d) Adelaide's death.
4. What happened after Benedetto was forbidden from writing to Padre Pio?
(a) They never met again.
(b) He visited him in private.
(c) Padre Pio wrote Benedetto instead.
(d) Benedetto was arrested.
5. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(c) His superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
2. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
3. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
4. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
5. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)