|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which classmate does Paddy want to impress?
2. What animals does Paddy think that the Americans are fighting in Vietnam?
3. What time does Mr. Hennessey tell Paddy he needs to be in bed by?
4. Which student from another class does Mr. Hennessey bring into Paddy's class?
(b) Amy O'Harra.
(c) Ian McEnvy.
(d) Edward Swanwick.
5. What is Ian's dog's name?
(a) Ian Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Paddy find giving dead legs funny anymore?
2. Where does Paddy want to runaway to?
3. How does Paddy like his eggs?
4. How does Paddy know that Sinbad is not sleeping one night when Paddy tries to talk to Sinbad?
5. What crime does Sinbad commit without Paddy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Paddy and Kevin try to look at Ian's dog's docked tail.
2. Why doesn't Paddy want to visit the zoo again?
3. When Sinbad and Paddy are talking one night in bed, how does Sinbad respond to Paddy's claims that their parents are fighting?
4. How do Paddy and his friends react when one of their friends gets stuck in a trench and begins to sink?
5. What errand must Paddy run for Mr. Hennessey and what does Paddy do with his reward?
6. What steps does Paddy take to prevent his parents' fighting?
7. What is causing the boys' play territory to become smaller?
8. How does Paddy feel about Americans fighting guerrillas?
9. How does Sinbad react when Paddy offers Sinbad an item of food the day Paddy falls asleep in class?
10. How does Paddy learn to ride his bike?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)