|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day Paddy is playing with his cars in the hallway when he hears a distinct sound for the first time. What is the sound?
(a) A car horn.
(b) A mouse in the toilet.
(c) Sinbad crying.
(d) His da smacking his ma.
2. What happens to Paddy when he falls asleep in school after staying up all night?
(a) His parents are called.
(b) He is whipped.
(c) He has detention.
(d) He is taken to the headmaster's office to sleep.
3. What complimentary phrases does Paddy's da say often to the boys when they do something he's proud of?
(a) Good man.
(c) I'm proud of you.
(d) Way to go.
4. What mode of transportation becomes important to Paddy and his friends as they grow older?
(a) Public transportation.
5. Which classmate does Paddy want to impress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scores a goal in the European Cup Final that causes Paddy to run around his house twice?
2. Why does Paddy have red eyes in class?
3. Why does Paddy feel like their da won the first fight Paddy ever listened to his parents have?
4. What country does Paddy want to visit when he grows up?
5. What relation does Paddy claim to the child who drowned in the pond?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)