|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days a week is Paddy responsible for washing the dishes?
2. How many Patricks are in Paddy's class at school?
3. Which one of Paddy's friends gets stuck in a trench and begins sinking?
4. Which new student in Paddy's class does Paddy decide to fight?
(a) Charles Leavy.
(b) Sean Whelan.
(c) Amy O'Harra.
(d) Curtis Haywood.
5. What happens to Paddy and Sinbad for stealing?
(a) They get burned.
(b) They get grounded.
(c) They get belted.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Paddy's da bring home food?
2. How does Paddy know that Sinbad is not sleeping one night when Paddy tries to talk to Sinbad?
3. What country does Paddy want to visit when he grows up?
4. How much money does Sinbad receive on Sundays?
5. What word does Paddy repeat to himself over and over when his parents are fighting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What crime does Sinbad commit without Paddy and what happens after Sinbad commits the crime?
2. Describe the fight between Paddy and his new classmate.
3. How does Paddy react to Sinbad's reaction to the food offering?
4. Describe what happens when Paddy and Kevin try to look at Ian's dog's docked tail.
5. How does Paddy keep himself awake throughout the night?
6. When Sinbad and Paddy are talking one night in bed, how does Sinbad respond to Paddy's claims that their parents are fighting?
7. How does Paddy learn to ride his bike?
8. Describe what happens when Paddy discovers a signature in a book given to him by his father.
9. What errand must Paddy run for Mr. Hennessey and what does Paddy do with his reward?
10. What steps does Paddy take to prevent his parents' fighting?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)