|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothes line article do Paddy and his friends shove into Aidan's face?
(a) A bra.
(b) A diaper.
2. Who does Paddy's da blame when the Clarke family's drain gets blocked once?
(b) Paddy's ma.
(c) No one.
3. Who is Kevin's older brother?
4. How old is Paddy's da in the novel?
5. What marks are the school officials checking for one day at Paddy's school?
(a) B.C.G. marks.
(b) A.B.C. marks.
(c) F.J.K. marks.
(d) G.C.B. marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bread product does Paddy find the best for making "hosts"?
2. What is another issue that Paddy and his da like to discuss?
3. What is Sinbad's actual first name?
4. What illness does Paddy's classmate David Geraghty have?
5. Who is always the high priest Zentoga when the boys have a naming ritual on Fridays?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Paddy's relationship with his ma.
2. On some Fridays, Paddy's school would show a movie for the end of the day. What usually happened when the movies were shown?
3. Describe some of the acts that Paddy and his friends committed that shows they were the town's troublemakers.
4. Using details from the text, describe what it was like taking a family photo in the Clarke household.
5. Why doesn't Paddy ever answer Kevin's questions?
6. What happens when Paddy and his father go to the library?
7. What are some of the random facts that Paddy tells the reader he learned from reading?
8. Describe Paddy's relationship with his da.
9. Describe the ceremony that Paddy and his friends sometimes played on Fridays.
10. Using details from the text to support your answer, describe Mr. Hennessey, Paddy's teacher.
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)