|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student from another class does Mr. Hennessey bring into Paddy's class?
(a) Amy O'Harra.
(b) Edward Swanwick.
(d) Ian McEnvy.
2. What do Paddy and his friends steal from Cyril the butcher?
(d) A knife.
3. What does Sinbad NOT want in Paddy and Sinbad's room anymore?
(a) Sinbad's teddy bear.
(b) The nightlight.
(c) Sinbad's bed.
(d) Paddy's bed.
4. Paddy and his friends think the rooster is what type of chicken?
(a) The eejit chicken.
(b) The bad chicken.
(c) The cool chicken.
(d) The king chicken.
5. What name does Paddy call the man who lives in the fields in Barrytown?
(a) Weirdy Fella.
(b) Uncle Eddie.
(c) Martin Conray.
(d) Mary Rickards.
6. What time does Mr. Hennessey tell Paddy he needs to be in bed by?
7. What truth does Sinbad always deny, even when Paddy tells him repeatedly that it is the truth?
(a) That their parents fight.
(b) That Paddy loves him.
(c) That their da is a drunk.
(d) That Sinbad is the oldest.
8. What happens to Paddy and Sinbad for stealing?
(a) They get grounded.
(b) They get burned.
(d) They get belted.
9. How does Paddy know when his da is going to call someone a 'bloody eejit' when he's watching the news?
(a) He cracks his knuckles.
(b) He clears his throat.
(c) The chair creaks.
(d) He smacks the arm of the chair.
10. Why does Paddy have red eyes in class?
(a) He's not getting enough sleep.
(b) He got poked in the eyes.
(c) He had allergies.
(d) He rubbed his eyes until they turned red.
11. What part of his foot does Paddy injure while playing in the dump area?
(a) His big toe.
(b) His little toe.
(c) His heel.
(d) His sole.
12. What is one of the requirements that Paddy felt was necessary in order to remain best friends with Kevin?
(a) Be friends with a lot of other people.
(b) Hate a lot of other people.
(c) Start a lot of fire.
(d) Curse a lot.
13. What relation does Paddy claim to the child who drowned in the pond?
(a) They're cousins.
(b) Paddy claims no relation.
(c) They're half-brothers.
(d) They're step-cousins.
14. Which new student in Paddy's class does Paddy decide to fight?
(a) Sean Whelan.
(b) Curtis Haywood.
(c) Amy O'Harra.
(d) Charles Leavy.
15. How many dogs are in Barrytown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What inanimate object does Paddy feel that Sinbad is?
2. How many dogs in the town have their tails docked?
3. What place does Paddy come in the 100-yard race during field day at his school?
4. What mode of transportation becomes important to Paddy and his friends as they grow older?
5. On what day of the week does Paddy's da bring home food?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)