|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scores a goal in the European Cup Final that causes Paddy to run around his house twice?
(a) George Best.
(b) David Beckham.
(c) Frank McLintock.
(d) Pat Crerand.
2. What complimentary phrases does Paddy's da say often to the boys when they do something he's proud of?
(a) I'm proud of you.
(c) Way to go.
(d) Good man.
3. Why is Paddy allowed to leave school early one Friday afternoon?
(a) Paddy fell asleep at school.
(b) Paddy skipped school.
(c) Paddy made no mistakes that week in school.
(d) Paddy wanted to make sure his parents weren't fighting.
4. Which student from another class does Mr. Hennessey bring into Paddy's class?
(b) Edward Swanwick.
(c) Ian McEnvy.
(d) Amy O'Harra.
5. What question does Paddy ask Sinbad when they are talking in bed one night?
(a) If Sinbad forgives Paddy.
(b) If Sinbad ever showed his ma his paper from school.
(c) If Sinbad likes being called Sinbad.
(d) If Sinbad loves Paddy.
6. What is under Paddy and Sinbad's parents' bed?
(a) A huge trunk filled with pictures.
(b) A hideaway bed.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A large brown suitcase.
7. Which new student in Paddy's class does Paddy decide to fight?
(a) Charles Leavy.
(b) Amy O'Harra.
(c) Sean Whelan.
(d) Curtis Haywood.
8. What country does one of Paddy's uncles move to?
9. Who teaches Paddy to ride his bike?
(a) No one.
(b) His da.
(c) His ma.
10. What kind of fish does Paddy's ma say is in fish fingers?
11. What part of his foot does Paddy injure while playing in the dump area?
(a) His big toe.
(b) His heel.
(c) His little toe.
(d) His sole.
12. What color is Paddy's bike?
13. Who does Paddy want to be with after he falls asleep in class?
(b) His da.
(c) His ma.
14. Why does Paddy have red eyes in class?
(a) He got poked in the eyes.
(b) He had allergies.
(c) He's not getting enough sleep.
(d) He rubbed his eyes until they turned red.
15. When Paddy offers Sinbad the food and Sinbad continues to ignore Paddy, what does Paddy do?
(a) Hugs Sinbad.
(b) Smacks Sinbad.
(c) Dead-legs Sinbad.
(d) Pushes Sinbad to the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days a week is Paddy responsible for washing the dishes?
2. Why does Paddy fear he'll have to run away from home?
3. How much money does Paddy receive on Sundays?
4. One day the boys are playing in a dump area. What does Paddy step on?
5. How many dogs are in Barrytown?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)