|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paddy wake up to one morning that throws off his routine for the entire day?
(a) His baby sister is crying.
(b) A dirty house.
(c) His parents aren't home.
(d) A fight between his parents.
2. On what day of the week does Paddy's da bring home food?
3. Where does Paddy want to runaway to?
(c) One of the Irish islands.
4. What part of his foot does Paddy injure while playing in the dump area?
(a) His little toe.
(b) His big toe.
(c) His sole.
(d) His heel.
5. What does Sinbad NOT want in Paddy and Sinbad's room anymore?
(a) Sinbad's bed.
(b) Paddy's bed.
(c) The nightlight.
(d) Sinbad's teddy bear.
6. How many dogs in the town have their tails docked?
7. What country does Paddy want to visit when he grows up?
(b) United States.
8. How much money does Sinbad receive on Sundays?
9. What room in Paddy's house does Paddy question his ma about?
(a) The TV Room.
(b) The Drawing Room.
(c) The Kitchen.
(d) The Living Room.
10. What happens to Paddy and Sinbad for stealing?
(a) They get belted.
(c) They get grounded.
(d) They get burned.
11. Which new student in Paddy's class does Paddy decide to fight?
(a) Charles Leavy.
(b) Amy O'Harra.
(c) Sean Whelan.
(d) Curtis Haywood.
12. Why does Paddy have red eyes in class?
(a) He got poked in the eyes.
(b) He's not getting enough sleep.
(c) He had allergies.
(d) He rubbed his eyes until they turned red.
13. What kind of fish does Paddy's ma say is in fish fingers?
14. What inanimate object does Paddy feel that Sinbad is?
(a) A chair.
(b) A pillar.
(c) A table.
(d) A statue.
15. Which of his friends does Paddy ask if their parents fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Paddy receive on Sundays?
2. What is Ian's dog's name?
3. Which child drowns in a pond?
4. What do Paddy and his friends steal from Cyril the butcher?
5. Why doesn't Paddy find giving dead legs funny anymore?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)