|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his foot does Paddy injure while playing in the dump area?
(a) His sole.
(b) His heel.
(c) His little toe.
(d) His big toe.
2. What word does Paddy repeat to himself over and over when his parents are fighting?
(b) He doesn't repeat anything over and over.
3. Which new student in Paddy's class does Paddy decide to fight?
(a) Curtis Haywood.
(b) Amy O'Harra.
(c) Sean Whelan.
(d) Charles Leavy.
4. What place does Paddy come in the 100-yard race during field day at his school?
5. What crime does Sinbad commit without Paddy?
(a) Putting sugar in a gas tank.
(b) Stealing from a store.
(c) Breaking a window.
(d) Lighting a fire.
6. What is under Paddy and Sinbad's parents' bed?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A large brown suitcase.
(c) A hideaway bed.
(d) A huge trunk filled with pictures.
7. What does Sinbad NOT want in Paddy and Sinbad's room anymore?
(a) The nightlight.
(b) Paddy's bed.
(c) Sinbad's teddy bear.
(d) Sinbad's bed.
8. After Paddy and Sinbad's conversation in bed one night, what name does Paddy start calling Sinbad?
9. How long does Paddy's ma wait when the babies start to cry before going to check on them?
(a) 90 seconds.
(b) 60 seconds.
(c) 45 seconds.
(d) 75 seconds.
10. Why can't Paddy and Sinbad have a dog?
(a) Ma's asthma.
(b) Da's asthma.
(c) Catherine's asthma.
(d) Deirdre's asthma.
11. Why is Paddy allowed to leave school early one Friday afternoon?
(a) Paddy wanted to make sure his parents weren't fighting.
(b) Paddy fell asleep at school.
(c) Paddy made no mistakes that week in school.
(d) Paddy skipped school.
12. Who do the boys try to hurt by making a voodoo doll?
(a) Edward Swanwick.
(b) Kevin's parents.
(c) Ian's parents.
(d) Paddy's parents.
13. How many days a week is Paddy responsible for washing the dishes?
14. What country does Paddy want to visit when he grows up?
(d) United States.
15. Which child drowns in a pond?
(a) James O'Keefe.
(b) No one.
(c) Kevin Conray.
(d) Keith Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Paddy and Sinbad for stealing?
2. How does Paddy know that Sinbad is not sleeping one night when Paddy tries to talk to Sinbad?
3. What complimentary phrases does Paddy's da say often to the boys when they do something he's proud of?
4. How many Patricks are in Paddy's class at school?
5. Who scores a goal in the European Cup Final that causes Paddy to run around his house twice?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)