|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paddy's da blame when the Clarke family's drain gets blocked once?
(a) Paddy's ma.
(b) No one.
2. What chore must Paddy do every Sunday before Mass?
(a) Mows the lawn.
(b) Cleans the bathroom.
(c) Polishes everything in the house.
(d) Washes the dishes.
3. Where does Paddy sometimes sit for hours?
(a) Under the table.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On his bed.
4. What is the boys' favorite thing to jump when they are playing chase?
(a) Sidewalk cracks.
5. What does Paddy's ma find running around in their toilet bowl?
(a) A cockroach.
(b) A spider.
(c) A mouse.
6. What is blocking the pipe at the Clarke house that causes the drain to become clogged?
(c) Toilet paper.
(d) A dead mouse.
7. What does Paddy use to choke Brian Sheridan with while the boys are waiting to have their marks checked?
(a) His jumper.
(b) A stick.
(c) His hands.
(d) His belt.
8. What item does Paddy prefer for starting fires?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(b) A lighter.
(c) Rubbing sticks together.
9. What game are Paddy and his friends playing when Liam breaks his teeth?
(a) Grand National.
(b) Grand Prix.
(c) Grand Stand.
(d) Grand Day.
10. What does Paddy light between Sinbad's lips?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(b) A candle.
(c) A cigar.
11. Who hides with Paddy in the pipes to try and scare their other friends?
12. What illness does Paddy's classmate David Geraghty have?
(a) Cerebral Palsey.
13. Who teaches Paddy and Sinbad to make farting noises with their arms?
14. Who is Paddy's favorite renegade Native American?
(b) No one.
15. In what era is the novel taking place?
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose pillar does Kevin draw a mickey?
2. Who is Paddy's favorite American pioneer?
3. What Native American weapon does Paddy make?
4. Who is always the high priest Zentoga when the boys have a naming ritual on Fridays?
5. What do the V's that Paddy and his friends write on their chest with a marker stand for?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)