|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose da 'howls at the moon'?
(a) Liam and Adian's.
(b) Paddy and Sinbad's.
(c) No one's.
2. What type of sick people does Paddy's hero help?
(b) Polio patients.
(d) HIV victims.
3. Who is Kevin's older brother?
4. What is one of the issues that Paddy and his da like to discuss?
(b) Paddy's friends.
5. What group of priests does Joseph join?
(b) The Congregation of the Blessed.
(c) The Opis Dei.
(d) The Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
6. Paddy enjoys the smell of his desk at school. What does Paddy do to his desk one day?
(a) He carves his name in it.
(b) He licks it.
(c) He cuts a piece off his desk.
(d) He steals it.
7. On whose pillar does Kevin draw a mickey?
(a) The Clarke's.
(b) The O'Connell's.
(c) The Kiernan's.
(d) The Sullivan's.
8. What does Paddy's ma find running around in their toilet bowl?
(b) A spider.
(c) A cockroach.
(d) A mouse.
9. In what construction material do Paddy and his friends sometimes play?
(d) Empty houses.
10. Who stops trimming the hedges in the fields because the hedges are going to be dug up?
(a) County council.
(b) The corporation manager.
(c) No one.
(d) The mayor.
11. Where does the Clarke family eat their picnic meal?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) In the car.
(c) In a field.
(d) On a picnic table.
12. What game are Paddy and his friends playing when Liam breaks his teeth?
(a) Grand Stand.
(b) Grand Day.
(c) Grand National.
(d) Grand Prix.
13. What does Paddy's mother put on the sting that Paddy received while he was swimming?
(b) Meat tenderizer.
14. What Native American weapon does Paddy make?
(a) Paddy does not make a weapon.
(b) An Apache flop-head club.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A tomahawk.
15. Where do the gang of boys like to light fires?
(b) At the building site.
(c) In their backyards.
(d) At the school shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothes line article do Paddy and his friends shove into Aidan's face?
2. What does the fella who went to Africa come back with in his stomach?
3. Where does Paddy light Sinbad's lips on fire?
4. Who gets into trouble for doing the activity that is banned at Paddy's school by the headmaster?
5. What do the V's that Paddy and his friends write on their chest with a marker stand for?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)