|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paddy call a flashlight?
(a) Magic beam.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A candle.
(d) A torch.
2. Where does Paddy's da place the letter to Santa from Paddy and Sinbad?
(b) Up the chimney.
(c) In the mail.
(d) In the garbage.
3. What clothes line article do Paddy and his friends shove into Aidan's face?
(b) A diaper.
(d) A bra.
4. What is one of the issues that Paddy and his da like to discuss?
(a) Paddy's friends.
5. What illness does Paddy's classmate David Geraghty have?
(d) Cerebral Palsey.
6. What does Paddy pour on a slug?
7. In whose shop do Paddy and his friends show their V's?
(b) No one's.
8. In what construction material do Paddy and his friends sometimes play?
(c) Empty houses.
9. What is blocking the pipe at the Clarke house that causes the drain to become clogged?
(a) Toilet paper.
(d) A dead mouse.
10. Whose da 'howls at the moon'?
(a) Paddy and Sinbad's.
(b) No one's.
(d) Liam and Adian's.
11. What is Sinbad's actual first name?
12. What do the O'Connell's eat at every lunch?
13. What do the boys steal from a building site at the start of the novel?
14. Where do the gang of boys like to light fires?
(a) At the building site.
(b) At the school shed.
(d) In their backyards.
15. What type of sandwiches does the Clarke family eat on their picnic?
(a) Chicken salad.
(b) Ham and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paddy is swimming at the beginning of the novel, what is he stung by?
2. What marks are the school officials checking for one day at Paddy's school?
3. In what town do the boys live?
4. Where do Paddy and his family have a picnic shortly after they purchase their new car?
5. What bread product does Paddy find the best for making "hosts"?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)