|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paddy want his vocation to be?
(c) Shop owner.
2. What does Paddy pick as his pet when he has to write about his favorite pet in a homework assignment?
(a) A cat.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
3. When does Paddy's hero from his favorite story die?
(a) Good Friday.
(c) Palm Sunday.
(d) Ash Wednesday.
4. What does Paddy call a flashlight?
(a) A torch.
(b) A candle.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) Magic beam.
5. What color is the water bottle that Paddy receives for Christmas?
6. What does the fella who went to Africa come back with in his stomach?
7. What is blocking the pipe at the Clarke house that causes the drain to become clogged?
(a) Toilet paper.
(c) A dead mouse.
8. What is Sinbad's actual first name?
9. Who gets into trouble for doing the activity that is banned at Paddy's school by the headmaster?
10. Who is always the high priest Zentoga when the boys have a naming ritual on Fridays?
11. Where does Paddy sometimes sit for hours?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On his bed.
(d) Under the table.
12. Who teaches Paddy and Sinbad to make farting noises with their arms?
13. Whose da 'howls at the moon'?
(a) Paddy and Sinbad's.
(b) Liam and Adian's.
(d) No one's.
14. What type of biscuits do Paddy and Sinbad eat at the picnic?
15. What type of car does Paddy's father buy?
(a) A Cutlass.
(b) A Ranger.
(c) A Cavalier.
(d) A Cortina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prayer does Paddy state that he prefers over others?
2. What does Paddy's mother put on the sting that Paddy received while he was swimming?
3. When Paddy is swimming at the beginning of the novel, what is he stung by?
4. What weather element dampens the Clarke family's picnic?
5. What bread product does Paddy find the best for making "hosts"?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)