|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of biscuits do Paddy and Sinbad eat at the picnic?
2. Which writer of the Irish Proclamation of Independence does Paddy say is his grandfather?
(a) Joseph Plunkett.
(b) Thomas J. Clarke.
(c) Sean MacDiarmada.
(d) P.H. Pearse.
3. What type of sandwiches does the Clarke family eat on their picnic?
(a) Ham and cheese.
(c) Chicken salad.
4. What does Paddy light between Sinbad's lips?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A candle.
5. What does Paddy's mother put on the sting that Paddy received while he was swimming?
(a) Meat tenderizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bread product does Paddy find the best for making "hosts"?
2. What does Paddy pour on a slug?
3. What color is the water bottle that Paddy receives for Christmas?
4. What Native American weapon does Paddy make?
5. One day Mr. Hennessey reads a story in class. What word from the story baffles Paddy and his friends?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)