|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Paddy is swimming at the beginning of the novel, what is he stung by?
(a) A jellyfish.
(b) A wasp.
(d) A bee.
2. What does Paddy pick as his pet when he has to write about his favorite pet in a homework assignment?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A turtle.
3. What do the boys steal from a building site at the start of the novel?
4. What type of biscuits do Paddy and Sinbad eat at the picnic?
5. What illness does Paddy's classmate David Geraghty have?
(a) Cerebral Palsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sick people does Paddy's hero help?
2. What clothes line article do Paddy and his friends shove into Aidan's face?
3. Which writer of the Irish Proclamation of Independence does Paddy say is his grandfather?
4. What does Paddy's mother put on the sting that Paddy received while he was swimming?
5. In what town do the boys live?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)