|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 91-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what construction material do Paddy and his friends sometimes play?
(d) Empty houses.
2. Who is the central character in the story that Paddy says is the best story he ever read?
(a) Father John.
(b) Father Jospeh.
(c) Father Damien.
(d) Father Paul.
3. Which of Paddy's friends does not attend the same school as Paddy?
(a) Liam O'Connell.
(b) Edward Swanwick.
(c) James O'Keefe.
(d) Kevin Conroy.
4. When Paddy is swimming at the beginning of the novel, what is he stung by?
(a) A jellyfish.
(b) A bee.
(c) A wasp.
5. What does Paddy light between Sinbad's lips?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A candle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paddy's ma find running around in their toilet bowl?
2. What is blocking the pipe at the Clarke house that causes the drain to become clogged?
3. What is the boys' favorite thing to jump when they are playing chase?
4. What type of car does Paddy's father buy?
5. What is the record number of pages that Paddy's ma read in one night?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)