|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chore must Paddy do every Sunday before Mass?
(a) Cleans the bathroom.
(b) Mows the lawn.
(c) Washes the dishes.
(d) Polishes everything in the house.
2. Which writer of the Irish Proclamation of Independence does Paddy say is his grandfather?
(a) P.H. Pearse.
(b) Sean MacDiarmada.
(c) Joseph Plunkett.
(d) Thomas J. Clarke.
3. What does Paddy's mother put on the sting that Paddy received while he was swimming?
(a) Meat tenderizer.
4. Where does Paddy's da place the letter to Santa from Paddy and Sinbad?
(b) In the garbage.
(c) In the mail.
(d) Up the chimney.
5. What is Sinbad's actual first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paddy is swimming at the beginning of the novel, what is he stung by?
2. What item does Paddy prefer for starting fires?
3. In what era is the novel taking place?
4. When Paddy is stung while he is swimming, who does his mother offer to call?
5. Where do the gang of boys like to light fires?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)