|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 133-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwiches does the Clarke family eat on their picnic?
(b) Ham and cheese.
(d) Chicken salad.
2. What item does Paddy's father own that is in a red box?
(a) A record player.
(b) A belt.
(c) A gun.
(d) A trumpet.
3. What does Paddy call a flashlight?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A candle.
(c) Magic beam.
(d) A torch.
4. What does Paddy read that causes him to fear World War III?
(a) A newspaper headline.
(b) A textbook at school.
(c) A note from a friend.
5. Who is the central character in the story that Paddy says is the best story he ever read?
(a) Father Paul.
(b) Father Jospeh.
(c) Father John.
(d) Father Damien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls asleep one day when Mr. Hennessey tells the class to lay their heads down so he can talk to another teacher?
2. What prayer does Paddy state that he prefers over others?
3. What do the O'Connell's eat at every lunch?
4. What Native American weapon does Paddy make?
5. What type of car does Paddy's father buy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)