|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry Fujima?
(a) The doctor who takes charge of SN Farris back at Pearl Harbor.
(b) A friend of George Papaaloa.
(c) A Hawaiian historian who tells Dirk about tuna fishing in the Pacific.
(d) A Hawaiian fisherman who is run over by a ship in the beginning of Chapter 12.
2. What is in the hypodermic syringe that Summer assaults Dirk with?
(a) Enough Thorazine to lay out a horse.
(b) Scopolamine, exactly as she said.
(c) A heavy dose of AP-23 barbituate, a knockout drug.
(d) DG-10, a deadly poison.
3. Who has been Delphi's informant in the Navy?
(a) Adrian Hunter.
(b) CDR Burdette Denver.
(c) CAPT Orl Cinana.
(d) LCDR Paul Boland.
4. What replacement weapon does Dirk grab after having expended his single shot weapon?
(a) A spear gun.
(b) A small glove-shaped pistol.
(c) LT March's gun.
(d) A diver's knife.
5. Who wakes up Dirk after he reaches his hotel room and falls asleep after leaving the hospital?
(a) CAPT Orl Cinana.
(b) ADM Sandecker.
(c) Adrian Hunter.
(d) ADM Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first visible evidence of the real nature of "Them?"
2. Who is "Big Daddy?"
3. What makes the fog associated with the Pacific Vortex so odd?
4. Dirk and Al leave the rescue team to salvage the <I>Starbuck</i> while they go to do what?
5. Who is Summer?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)