|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is dangerous about Dirk's swim out to the object in the water?
(a) Riptides and sharks.
(b) Dirk doesn't swim very well.
(c) Coral reefs and kelp.
(d) 15 foot waves.
2. What military decoration does Dirk specifically mention having NOT earned?
(a) A Meritorious Unit Commendation.
(b) An Achievement Medal.
(c) A Good Conduct Medal.
(d) A Meritorious Team Commendation.
3. What words does LCDR Boland have tattooed on his arm?
(a) Death before dishonor.
(b) God Bless America.
(c) Bravery in Action.
(d) Be all that you can be.
4. How many ships have gone missing where the Starbuck is last reported?
5. How many consonants does the Hawaiian language have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dirk beginning to distrust his situational awareness after his visit to the museum and George Papaaloa?
2. What is unusual about the security on the Martha Ann?
3. What does George Papaaloa ask Dirk about progress on that that Dirk had recently been diving to find?
4. How long does it take for Dirk to get the helicopter the Martha Ann is carrying from a cold start into the air?
5. Who does Dirk call first to report the incident with the gray van?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)