|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Starbuck hit the seafloor?
(a) Stern first, almost perpendicular.
(b) Bow first.
(c) Perfectly parallel.
(d) Upside down.
2. What does Dirk wear to report for his first day of duty with ADM Hunter?
(a) Full military dress uniform.
(b) A white suit with a pink shirt.
(c) Jeans and a Hawaiian shirt.
(d) Jeans and a sport coat.
3. What does Dirk discover in Summer's hand when he goes to pick her up and take her back to the hotel?
(a) A syringe.
(b) A knife.
(c) His wallet.
(d) A hammer.
4. What is Dirk doing at the opening of the book?
(a) Riding his bike.
(d) Visiting with friends.
5. How many ships have gone missing where the Starbuck is last reported?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dirk carry Summer to the hotel?
2. How does George Papaaloa describe the last researcher of the sunken island legend?
3. How long has it been since someone researched the sunken island at George Papaaloa's museum?
4. Who is Dirk initially talking to in the bar at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel?
5. Which seamen could have survived immediately after "the disaster" befell the Starbuck according to the logbook?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)