|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapter 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunja think when she first sees Hansu again in Book One, Chapter 6?
(a) Excited that they will get to have sex now.
(b) Disappointment that he has not brought her a bigger present.
(c) Angry at him for taking so long.
(d) Proud that a man like him has chosen her.
2. How many times does Yangjin give birth before Sunja survives in Book One, Chapter One?
(a) Three times.
(c) Seven times.
(d) Four times.
3. Why does Mozasu find school difficult in Book Two, Chapter 10?
(a) Kids tease him and he struggles with schoolwork.
(b) He does not know how to read.
(c) School is too easy for him.
(d) He wants to run outside and play instead.
4. What does Sunja think about her children in Book Two, Chapter 4?
(a) That it is difficult to support them financially.
(b) That her boys are her delight.
(c) That she is annoyed by them.
(d) That she wishes she could provide more for them.
5. Who does Mozasu visit to flirt with in Book Two, Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book Three, Chapter 2, what does Sunja say hearing Yumi's backstory?
2. What does Kim say about his politics to Kyunghee in Book Two, Chapter 9?
3. How was Isak when he was growing up as described in Book One, Chapter 7?
4. In Book Two, Chapter 20, what does Yoseb say to tell Mozasu about Noa's leaving?
5. What does Pastor Shin want Sunja to do in Book One, Chapter 10?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)