|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ode to a Beautiful Nude | And How Long? | Fable of the Mermaid and the Drunks | Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ruined at the end of "There's No Forgetting"?
(a) A tree.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A river.
(d) A field.
2. In "Ode to a Beautiful Nude," what resides in the nude's eyes?
3. How are riders described in "Dream Horses"?
(a) As being a burden.
(b) As being in trouble.
(c) As being women.
(d) As being leaders.
4. In "Burial in the East," what does the poet say happens to the corpses before burial?
(a) They are covered with flowers.
(b) They are marched around town.
(c) They are put in display in the public square.
(d) They are wrapped in white cloth.
5. What does the chief in "Education of the Chieftain" make himself?
(c) A worker.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Ode to the Storm," what are the storm's eyes like?
2. In the beginning of "Entrance of the Rivers," what is the river called?
3. What type of flower is the sudden flower in "The Poet"?
4. What does the poet say about mistakes in "Ode to the Book"?
5. What does the poet say is buried in the sand in "Rapa Nui"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)