|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bleak System | Sonata and Destructions | The Night of the Soldier | Nocturnal Statutes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tonight I can Write," what does the poet say he could write?
(a) Sad lines.
(b) A novel.
(d) The truth.
2. In lines 4-8 of "Tang," who does the poet describe?
3. In "Nocturnal Collection," what does the poet say he conquered?
4. In "Absence of Joaquin," what defines the friend?
(a) His wife.
(b) His education.
(c) His money.
(d) His death.
5. How is Marisol described in "Every Day you Play"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Unity," what does the poet say humans share a unity with?
2. In "Alliance (Sonata)," what time of day is it?
3. How are riders described in "Dream Horses"?
4. What does the poet consider in "Sonata and Destructions"?
5. What color is evoked in the beginning of "Serenade"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)