|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sea | The Builder | Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Brussels," what does the poet say moves too quickly?
(c) His faith.
(d) His life.
2. What does the storm teach the weak in "Ode to the Storm"?
(a) To sing.
(b) To be brave.
(c) To sleep.
(d) To fear.
3. In "Battle of the Jarama River," who are the river's people?
(a) The English.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Spanish.
4. Why do the clothes in "Ode to Clothes" wait?
(a) To be useful.
(b) To be taken off.
(c) To turn into humans.
(d) To be thrown away.
5. What does the poet say about mistakes in "Ode to the Book"?
(a) That they are foolish.
(b) That they are necessary.
(c) That they are for women.
(d) That they are funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rain," what does the poet say the shore loves?
2. In "Wine," what does the speaker desire to be?
3. In "The Lion," what is wrong with the lion's claws?
4. In "Fear," what does the poet complain about?
5. In "Rain," what are the Queen's hands compared to?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)