|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pact (Sonata) | Waltz | Brussels | Being Born in the Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Death Alone," what does the poet first describe?
2. What emotion is detailed in the beginning of "Ars Poetica"?
3. What does the poet compare dreaming to in "Nocturnal Collection"?
4. In "Oceanic South," what does the poet have left?
(a) His imagination.
(b) His love.
(c) His friends.
(d) His writing.
5. How does the poet feel about the prostitute in "The Night of the Soldier"?
(a) That she needs saving.
(b) That she is perfection.
(c) That she is caring.
(d) That she is destructuve.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Absence of Joaquin," what defines the friend?
2. In "Brussels," what does the poet say moves too quickly?
3. At the end of "Pact (Sonata)," what does the poet ask?
4. What does the creature play with in "Every Day you Play"?
5. In "Nocturnal Statutes," what does reality differ from?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)