|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pact (Sonata) | Waltz | Brussels | Being Born in the Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Death Alone," what does the poet first describe?
2. Why is it difficult to see in "Thinking, Tangling Shadows"?
(a) Because of the crowd.
(b) Because of closed eyes.
(c) Because of a fog.
(d) Because of night time.
3. At the end of "Barcarole," who does the poet say won't listen to him?
(b) A bird.
(c) A snake.
(d) A woman.
4. What does the poet consider in "Sonata and Destructions"?
(a) His birth.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His career.
(d) His death.
5. What color is evoked in the beginning of "Serenade"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Nocturnal Collection," what does the poet say he conquered?
2. At the end of "Tonight I can Write," how does the poet say he feels?
3. When does harvest occur in "Being Born in the Woods"?
4. At the end of "Pact (Sonata)," what does the poet ask?
5. In "Tonight I can Write," what does the poet say he could write?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)