|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pact (Sonata) | Waltz | Brussels | Being Born in the Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does harvest occur in "Being Born in the Woods"?
2. What does the poet see in the ocean in "Oceanic South"?
(a) A ray of light.
(b) A school of fish.
(c) A lonely island.
(d) A shipwreck.
3. What emotion is detailed in the beginning of "Ars Poetica"?
4. How is Marisol described in "Every Day you Play"?
5. In "Tonight I can Write," what does the poet say he could write?
(b) Sad lines.
(c) The truth.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Oceanic South," what does the poet have left?
2. In "Being Born in the Woods," what is born again?
3. Why is it difficult to see in "Thinking, Tangling Shadows"?
4. What does the poet consider in "Sonata and Destructions"?
5. What does the poet compare dreaming to in "Nocturnal Collection"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)