|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pact (Sonata) | Waltz | Brussels | Being Born in the Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Nocturnal Collection," what does the poet say he conquered?
2. At the end of "Barcarole," who does the poet say won't listen to him?
(a) A woman.
(b) A bird.
(d) A snake.
3. What rules does the poet say exist for human creativity in "Nocturnal Statutes"?
(a) Avoid copying someone else's work.
(b) Work hard.
(c) No rules exist.
(d) You can't hurt others.
4. What does the poet consider in "Sonata and Destructions"?
(a) His career.
(b) His death.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His birth.
5. What does the poet compare dreaming to in "Nocturnal Collection"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marisol described in "Every Day you Play"?
2. Why is it difficult to see in "Thinking, Tangling Shadows"?
3. In "Tonight I can Write," what does the poet say he could write?
4. In "Waltz," what does the poet say to not expect to find?
5. In "Brussels," what does the poet say moves too quickly?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)