|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I will Come Back | The Portrait in the Rock | Fiesta's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the poet say he used to be called in "Fiesta's End"?
2. In the beginning of "The Ships," what do the ships carry?
3. What is Antarctica called in "Antarctic"?
(a) A trap.
(b) A gem.
(c) A crown.
(d) A mystery.
4. In "The Portrait in the Rock," what do the police do to the poet's friend?
(a) They arrest him.
(b) They hire him.
(c) They beat him.
(d) The rescue him.
5. In "The Wave," what does the poet describe as being a flower?
(a) A man in a boat.
(b) A fish.
(c) The wave.
(d) The entire ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the poet say he will say nothing in "I will Come Back"?
2. In "I will come Back," where does the poet say to look for him?
3. In "Rain," what are the Queen's hands compared to?
4. In "The Way into Wood," what does the poet say about apologies?
5. What do the bells in "Autumn Returns" mean?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)