|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I will Come Back | The Portrait in the Rock | Fiesta's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rain," what are the Queen's hands compared to?
2. Why does the poet say he will say nothing in "I will Come Back"?
(a) Because he is misunderstood.
(b) Because he won't have a mouth.
(c) Because no one listens.
(d) Because he will have nothing to say.
3. What does the poet say he used to be called in "Fiesta's End"?
4. When describing things in "Autumn Returns," what does the poet focus on?
(a) Their colors.
(b) The way they sound.
(c) Their textures.
(d) The way they smell.
5. What is Antarctica called in "Antarctic"?
(a) A mystery.
(b) A trap.
(c) A gem.
(d) A crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ruined at the end of "There's No Forgetting"?
2. What do the bells in "Autumn Returns" mean?
3. In "I will come Back," where does the poet say to look for him?
4. In "The Way into Wood," what does the poet say about apologies?
5. In "The Ships," what type of ships are described as being the worst?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)