Body of a Woman | Ah Vastness of Pines | Leaning into the Afternoons | I Have Gone Marking
• In "Body of a Woman," the poet likens a woman's body to the earth.
• In "Ah Vastness of Pines," love is described as being an unbeatable power and force.
• "Leaning into the Afternoons" details the end of a relationship and the desire for love to return.
• The connection between physical and emotional love is described in "I Have Gone Marking."
Every Day you Play | Thinking, Tangling Shadows | Tonight I can Write | Alliance (Sonata)
• In "Every Day you Play,"the poet explores women and their powers through two female characters supposedly based on real women.
• In "Every Day you Play,"the women have the powers of a god, like the ability to control light.
• The shadows in "Thinking, Tangling Shadows" create a fog that makes it difficult to see, so the poet relies...
This section contains 2,187 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)