Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
2. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
3. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
4. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
5. What are the man's movements?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How can Peyton's devotion to the Southern cause be identified?
2. What does...
This section contains 891 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)