Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier's true job?
(a) He is a Federal general.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a Federal scout.
(d) He is a newspaper editor.
2. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
(a) If he believes the poster to be true.
(b) How soon the Yanks will be arriving.
(c) How far it is to Owl Creek Bridge.
(d) If he has ever killed any Yanks.
3. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
(a) Southern cause.
(b) Catholic Church.
(c) Marriage vows.
(d) Northern cause.
4. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
5. What did the soldier ask Peyton regarding directions?
(a) He asked about the next town.
(b) He wanted to know how far it was to Owl Creek Bridge.
(c) He didn't ask anything about directions.
(d) He asked how to get to Owl Creek Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
2. In what direction is the soldier headed when he rides past the Farquhar house again?
3. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
4. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
5. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)