|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
(a) Something to put his energies into.
(b) The opportunity for distinction.
(c) The honor of a soldier's life.
(d) Shooting enemy soldiers.
2. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His love.
(b) His curiosity.
(c) His passions.
(d) His anger.
3. What time of day does the soldier return to the Farquhar house?
4. Which of the following is NOT a natural question to ask after reading Part 2?
(a) Was the visit to Peyton's house a random one?
(b) Was Peyton targeted by the enemy?
(c) What was Peyton wearing?
(d) Was Peyton being watched?
5. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
(a) If he is married.
(b) Where he comes from.
(c) How long he has been in the army.
(d) How the bridge is guarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier's appearance?
2. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
3. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
4. What does Peyton ask the soldier?
5. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)