|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the posted order?
2. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
(b) Early morning.
3. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
(a) The gun depot.
(c) The Owl Creek Bridge.
4. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
(a) He set fire to the driftwood to burn the bridge.
(b) He shot a Yankee general.
(c) He burned a neighbor's plantation.
(d) He deserted from the army.
5. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) Last week.
(c) A year ago.
(d) A month ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
2. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
3. Why is Peyton drawn into the soldier's story?
4. For what does the soldier ask?
5. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)