|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His curiosity.
(b) His passions.
(c) His anger.
(d) His love.
2. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
(a) It was in little pieces.
(b) It would be dry now.
(c) It was a strange color.
(d) It was covered in moss.
3. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
4. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
(a) The honor of a soldier's life.
(b) Something to put his energies into.
(c) The opportunity for distinction.
(d) Shooting enemy soldiers.
5. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
2. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
3. Who does the soldier say is repairing the railroads?
4. What time of day does the soldier return to the Farquhar house?
5. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)