|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
(a) Pulls out his gun.
(b) Approaches the soldier.
(c) Invites him to dinner.
(d) Returns to the house.
2. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
(b) Ice chunks.
(c) A dead body.
3. Peyton comes from a highly respected family of __________________.
(a) Arms builders.
(c) Cotton merchants.
(d) Slave owners.
4. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Taking a walk.
(b) Sitting on a bench.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Working in the garden.
5. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His passions.
(b) His curiosity.
(c) His anger.
(d) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
2. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
3. Who gets the water for the soldier?
4. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
5. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)