|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
(a) He saw it.
(b) He heard about it.
(c) He wrote it.
(d) He saw a poster about it.
2. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
(a) Walk in stocking feet.
(b) Put mud on his face.
(c) Dress all in black.
(d) Elude the picket post.
3. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
(a) To transport cannons.
(b) To transport prisoners.
(c) In preparation for another advance.
(d) To help rebuild the South.
4. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the posted order?
5. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
(a) Bad heart.
(b) Flat feet.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) It is not known.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
2. What is the soldier's true job?
3. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
4. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
5. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)