|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
2. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
3. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
(a) Bows to Peyton.
(c) Rides away on his horse.
(d) Thanks Mrs. Farquhar.
4. What does Peyton ask the soldier?
(a) If he is wounded.
(b) What is the news from the front.
(c) If he is hungry.
(d) If he is a deserter.
5. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
(a) Elude the picket post.
(b) Walk in stocking feet.
(c) Put mud on his face.
(d) Dress all in black.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
2. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
3. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
4. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
5. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)