Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldier ask Peyton regarding directions?
(a) He didn't ask anything about directions.
(b) He asked about the next town.
(c) He asked how to get to Owl Creek Bridge.
(d) He wanted to know how far it was to Owl Creek Bridge.
2. What does Peyton think about his opportunity to serve in the war?
(a) It may come if he is patient.
(b) He will have to be alert and on the lookout.
(c) It will never come.
(d) It will come at some point.
3. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
(b) Writes newsletters.
(c) Anything he can.
(d) As little as possible.
4. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) Fishing poles.
(b) Some guns.
(d) A dead body.
5. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
(a) His wife.
(b) No one.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
2. The posted order states that any civilian caught interfering with the railroad ______________________.
3. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
4. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
5. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)