|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 3 miles.
(b) About 50 miles.
(c) About 30 miles.
(d) About 300 miles.
2. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) A year ago.
(b) A month ago.
(d) Last week.
3. What is the soldier's appearance?
4. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
5. What can be inferred about the story at the end of Part 2?
(a) Peyton is going to enlist in the army.
(b) Peyton is going to be a spy.
(c) Peyton's wife is going to be injured.
(d) Something ominous is about to take place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
2. Who approaches Peyton and his wife as they sit outside their home?
3. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
4. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
5. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)