|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier's appearance?
2. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Sitting on a bench.
(b) Taking a walk.
(c) Working in the garden.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
(a) Where he comes from.
(b) How the bridge is guarded.
(c) How long he has been in the army.
(d) If he is married.
4. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Ice chunks.
5. In what state does Peyton live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be inferred about the story at the end of Part 2?
2. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
3. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
4. What is the soldier's true job?
5. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)