|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
(a) No one.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
2. In what state does Peyton live?
3. What does the soldier pause to do?
(a) Collect his thoughts.
(b) Drink the water.
(d) Tell a joke.
4. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) A stockade.
(b) A train station.
(c) A church.
(d) A gun depot.
5. What is Mrs. Farquhar's demeanor about getting the water?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She does it grudgingly.
(c) She is happy to do it.
(d) She is hesitant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
2. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
3. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
4. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
5. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)