|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who issued a notice that is posted at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The commandant.
(c) The president.
(d) The governor.
2. What is Mrs. Farquhar's demeanor about getting the water?
(a) She does it grudgingly.
(b) She refuses.
(c) She is hesitant.
(d) She is happy to do it.
3. How did the soldier approach Peyton's house?
(a) On a mule.
(d) On horseback.
4. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the posted order?
5. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
(a) He set fire to the driftwood to burn the bridge.
(b) He deserted from the army.
(c) He burned a neighbor's plantation.
(d) He shot a Yankee general.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
2. Who does the soldier say is repairing the railroads?
3. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
4. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
5. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)