1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
2. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
A railroad bridge.
3. In what state is the man located?
4. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
It not known.
5. During what war does the story take place?
The Civil War.
6. What are the man's movements?
He is fixed on one spot.
7. Why is the man immobile?
His neck is in a noose.
8. What is the man doing with his hands?
They are tied behind his back.
This section contains 3,665 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)