|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be inferred about the story at the end of Part 2?
(a) Peyton's wife is going to be injured.
(b) Peyton is going to be a spy.
(c) Peyton is going to enlist in the army.
(d) Something ominous is about to take place.
2. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
(a) A military officer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A wayward politician.
(d) A civilian.
3. The forest Peyton walks through could be compared to what?
4. What does Peyton see fluttering as he moves up the walk?
(c) Laundry drying outside.
(d) Female garments.
5. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) A month ago.
(b) A year ago.
(d) Last week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
2. What does Peyton focus on while on the road?
3. Peyton knows there must be a ____________ ring around his neck where the rope had been.
4. How did Peyton feel about not being allowed to enlist in the army?
5. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)