|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The condemned man thinks the loud sound is like _____________________.
(a) A clanging bell.
(b) Horses' hooves.
(d) A blacksmith's hammer.
2. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
3. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
4. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
(c) Unwritten code.
(d) Rule book.
5. What did the soldier ask Peyton regarding directions?
(a) He wanted to know how far it was to Owl Creek Bridge.
(b) He asked about the next town.
(c) He asked how to get to Owl Creek Bridge.
(d) He didn't ask anything about directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
2. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Peyton by nightfall?
4. Peyton feels his body swing like a pendulum in a _____________.
5. How did Peyton feel about not being allowed to enlist in the army?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)