|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
(a) Approaches the soldier.
(b) Returns to the house.
(c) Pulls out his gun.
(d) Invites him to dinner.
2. What does Peyton do when the rope is free of his neck?
(c) Screams to have it put back.
(d) Breathes deep.
3. In what direction is the soldier headed when he rides past the Farquhar house again?
4. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) A train station.
(b) A stockade.
(c) A gun depot.
(d) A church.
5. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
2. What does the condemned man note about the driftwood in the water below?
3. What does Peyton focus on while on the road?
4. What are the slack boards laid upon?
5. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)