|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Peyton is about to clasp his wife?
(a) He faints.
(b) He feels a blow on the back of his neck.
(c) He collapses with fatigue.
(d) She trips and falls.
2. What is the man standing on?
(a) Slack boards.
(b) Ship's plank.
3. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Fishing poles.
(c) Some guns.
4. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
(a) To transport cannons.
(b) To transport prisoners.
(c) In preparation for another advance.
(d) To help rebuild the South.
5. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man looking at?
2. What are the man's movements?
3. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
4. Peyton realizes that he must have traveled for ________________.
5. Who is mentioned in the posted order?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)