|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton thinks the noose looks like a _____________ in the water.
2. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Sitting on a bench.
(c) Taking a walk.
(d) Working in the garden.
3. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
(a) How far it is to Owl Creek Bridge.
(b) If he believes the poster to be true.
(c) If he has ever killed any Yanks.
(d) How soon the Yanks will be arriving.
4. Who does Peyton see standing on the shore?
(a) His minister.
(b) The soldiers who executed him.
(c) His family.
(d) His boyhood friend.
5. What color is the light that shines through the trees in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
2. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
3. What did the soldier ask Peyton regarding directions?
4. What accosts Peyton when he thinks he is safely out of Federal territory?
5. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)