|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton realizes that he must have traveled for ________________.
(a) A few hours.
(b) The entire night.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. What does the soldier pause to do?
(a) Tell a joke.
(b) Drink the water.
(c) Collect his thoughts.
3. During what war does the story take place?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Civil War.
4. When does the soldier reappear at the Farquhar house?
(a) An hour later.
(b) The following week.
(d) A year later.
5. What are the man's movements?
(a) He is doing acrobatics.
(b) He is exercising on the ground.
(c) He is jumping up and down.
(d) He is fixed on one spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
2. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
3. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
5. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)