|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
2. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
(a) In preparation for another advance.
(b) To help rebuild the South.
(c) To transport prisoners.
(d) To transport cannons.
3. What does Peyton find that he knows will take him home?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A train.
(c) A horse.
(d) A road.
4. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
5. Peyton knows there must be a ____________ ring around his neck where the rope had been.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
2. The forest Peyton walks through could be compared to what?
3. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
4. What is the man looking at?
5. What awakens Peyton?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)