|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the slack boards laid upon?
(d) Railway supports.
2. What is the man's probable profession?
3. What do all the men on the platform have in common?
(a) They are from the Federal army.
(b) They are all bald.
(c) They are all smoking cigars.
(d) They all have brown hair.
4. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
(a) To transport cannons.
(b) To transport prisoners.
(c) To help rebuild the South.
(d) In preparation for another advance.
5. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
2. The forest Peyton walks through could be compared to what?
3. What does Peyton focus on while on the road?
4. What does the condemned man think is the solution for his predicament?
5. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)