|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
(a) A bad reputation.
(b) The heart of a soldier.
(c) Political aspirations.
(d) A criminal record.
2. What is the man standing on?
(a) Slack boards.
(b) Ship's plank.
3. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
(a) Flat feet.
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) Bad heart.
(d) It is not known.
4. What literary technique does the author use when he says that death is a dignitary?
5. In what state is the man located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Peyton by nightfall?
2. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
3. What crime has the condemned man committed?
4. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
5. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)