|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Peyton is now gone?
2. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
(a) Like an old barn.
(b) Like paper.
(c) Like tow.
(d) Like corn stalks.
3. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
(a) A bad reputation.
(b) The heart of a soldier.
(c) A criminal record.
(d) Political aspirations.
4. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
(a) A forklift.
(b) A tree.
(c) A cross timber.
(d) A scaffold.
5. What lay at both edges of the road that Peyton finds?
(d) Office buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton see overhead?
2. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
3. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
4. What is the man's probable profession?
5. What can be inferred about the story at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)