|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
(b) Bows to Peyton.
(c) Thanks Mrs. Farquhar.
(d) Rides away on his horse.
2. What is the man looking at?
3. What sense does Peyton have after he seems to wake up?
4. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
5. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
(a) The two privates.
(b) The general.
(c) The colonel.
(d) The sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
2. What does the captain do after giving the signal to the sergeant?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the road that Peyton finds?
4. Peyton realizes that he must have traveled for ________________.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)