|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
(a) In preparation for another advance.
(b) To help rebuild the South.
(c) To transport prisoners.
(d) To transport cannons.
2. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
3. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
(c) Rule book.
(d) Unwritten code.
4. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
5. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
(a) It was in little pieces.
(b) It was a strange color.
(c) It was covered in moss.
(d) It would be dry now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense does Peyton have after he seems to wake up?
2. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
3. What is the man standing on?
4. Which of the following is NOT a natural question to ask after reading Part 2?
5. Peyton has the power to ___________ remaining.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)