|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) The hood.
(b) The blindfold.
(c) His coat.
(d) The noose.
2. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
3. What does Peyton realize about his neck at this point?
(a) It is slightly chafed.
(b) It is horribly swollen.
(c) It is normal.
(d) It is thinner.
4. How can Peyton's senses be described when he surfaces in the water?
(a) Extremely keen.
5. What does Peyton sense about the light that has surrounded him?
(a) It intensifies.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It turns blue.
(d) It fades a bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
2. What are the man's movements?
3. What does Peyton follow as he walks through the forest all day?
4. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
5. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)