|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
(a) He saw a poster about it.
(b) He wrote it.
(c) He heard about it.
(d) He saw it.
2. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
(a) Like an old barn.
(b) Like corn stalks.
(c) Like paper.
(d) Like tow.
3. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
(a) Peyton Farquhar.
(b) Preston Farquhar.
(c) Peyton Manning.
(d) Peyton Place.
4. The second part of Part 3 seems to be ______________.
5. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Working in the garden.
(b) Taking a walk.
(c) Sitting on a bench.
(d) Eating dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lay at both edges of the road that Peyton finds?
2. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
3. Where does Peyton find himself after he awakens from sleeping while walking?
4. Who issued a notice that is posted at the Owl Creek Bridge?
5. What do the men in the infantry do while waiting for the execution?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)