|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Peyton is now gone?
2. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A student of hanging.
(c) A civilian.
(d) A man.
3. Which of the following does Peyton NOT think the sand is like?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Peyton by nightfall?
5. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thoughts of ______________ drove Peyton to keep walking.
2. How old is the man to be hanged?
3. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
4. Who approaches Peyton and his wife as they sit outside their home?
5. How did the soldier approach Peyton's house?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)