|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
2. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
(b) Shoot himself.
(c) Beg for mercy.
3. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
(b) Unwritten code.
(d) Rule book.
4. The method of execution in the story is __________________.
(d) Military style.
5. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
(a) April 7, 1813.
(b) It not known.
(c) June 25, 1864.
(d) September 15, 1954.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the posted order?
2. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
3. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
4. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
5. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)