|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
(a) Ice chunks.
(c) A dead body.
2. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
3. What is the soldier's true job?
(a) He is a newspaper editor.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a Federal general.
(d) He is a Federal scout.
4. Who does the soldier say is repairing the railroads?
(a) The Rebs.
(b) The Yanks.
(c) The government.
(d) The locals.
5. Who issued a notice that is posted at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) The commandant.
(b) The president.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
2. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
3. Peyton wants to know _______________________ if he could overcome the sentinel.
4. Where are the spectators located?
5. The condemned man feels as if his ears _______________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)