|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
(a) He deserted from the army.
(b) He set fire to the driftwood to burn the bridge.
(c) He burned a neighbor's plantation.
(d) He shot a Yankee general.
2. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Sitting on a bench.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Taking a walk.
(d) Working in the garden.
3. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) The blindfold.
(b) The noose.
(c) The hood.
(d) His coat.
4. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
5. What did the soldier ask Peyton regarding directions?
(a) He didn't ask anything about directions.
(b) He wanted to know how far it was to Owl Creek Bridge.
(c) He asked how to get to Owl Creek Bridge.
(d) He asked about the next town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
2. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
3. Who gets the water for the soldier?
4. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
5. What is the man wearing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)