|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
(b) A piece of driftwood.
(c) Sun sparkling on the surface.
(d) Salmon swimming upstream.
2. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Ice chunks.
3. What is the man's probable profession?
4. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
5. What are the man's movements?
(a) He is exercising on the ground.
(b) He is doing acrobatics.
(c) He is fixed on one spot.
(d) He is jumping up and down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
2. What is the man doing with his hands?
3. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
4. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
5. What is the soldier's appearance?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)