|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain do after giving the signal to the sergeant?
(a) Rides away.
(b) Steps aside.
(c) Salutes the troops.
(d) Shoots his pistol.
2. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
(b) His mother.
(c) His home.
(d) His wife and children.
3. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pearson.
(b) Ambrose Pierce.
(c) Ambrose Bierce.
(d) Anthonio Bierce.
4. In what direction is the man looking?
(a) To the left.
(b) To the right.
5. Who issued a notice that is posted at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The president.
(c) The commandant.
(d) The governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
2. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
3. What does the condemned man note about the driftwood in the water below?
4. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
5. What does the condemned man think is the solution for his predicament?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)