|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
2. Who gets the water for the soldier?
(a) Clayton Farquhar.
(b) Mrs. Farquhar.
(c) A house slave.
(d) Peyton Farquhar.
3. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
(b) Early morning.
4. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
5. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what war does the story take place?
2. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
3. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
4. What are the man's movements?
5. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)