|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
2. What do the man's clothes indicate about him?
(a) He is a soldier.
(b) He is a criminal.
(c) He has been sucessful.
(d) He is too young to die.
3. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
(a) Catholic Church.
(b) Northern cause.
(c) Marriage vows.
(d) Southern cause.
4. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
(a) He nods.
(b) He winks.
(c) He shakes his hand.
(d) He salutes.
5. In what direction is the man looking?
(b) To the right.
(c) To the left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do after giving the signal to the sergeant?
2. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
3. The sound becomes ______________ for the condemned man.
4. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
5. What is the soldier's true job?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)