|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pearson.
(b) Ambrose Pierce.
(c) Anthonio Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Bierce.
2. What literary technique does the author use when he says that death is a dignitary?
3. During what war does the story take place?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
4. What did the soldier ask Peyton regarding directions?
(a) He asked how to get to Owl Creek Bridge.
(b) He didn't ask anything about directions.
(c) He wanted to know how far it was to Owl Creek Bridge.
(d) He asked about the next town.
5. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the soldier ask?
2. What is the man doing with his hands?
3. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
4. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
5. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)