|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the slack boards laid upon?
(c) Railway supports.
2. In what state is the man located?
3. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
(a) They will give the signal to proceed.
(b) They are waiting on word of a reprieve.
(c) They arrested the men.
(d) No role.
4. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(a) A hood.
(b) A hat.
(c) A tie.
5. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
2. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
3. How old is the man to be hanged?
4. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
5. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)