|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) The noose.
(b) His coat.
(c) The blindfold.
(d) The hood.
2. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
(a) Blows a bugle.
(b) Moves to stand behind him.
(c) Orders the men to shoot.
(d) Rides away on his horse.
3. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pierce.
(b) Ambrose Bierce.
(c) Anthonio Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Pearson.
4. Who is mentioned in the posted order?
(a) Home guard.
(c) Confederate soldiers.
(d) Federal soldiers.
5. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) Fishing poles.
(b) Some guns.
(c) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
2. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
3. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
4. Why is the man immobile?
5. How did Peyton feel about not being allowed to enlist in the army?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)