|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(a) A tie.
(b) A hood.
(c) A hat.
2. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 30 miles.
(b) About 3 miles.
(c) About 50 miles.
(d) About 300 miles.
3. Which of the following is NOT a natural question to ask after reading Part 2?
(a) Was Peyton being watched?
(b) What was Peyton wearing?
(c) Was the visit to Peyton's house a random one?
(d) Was Peyton targeted by the enemy?
4. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
(a) The two privates.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The sergeant.
(d) The general.
5. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
(a) Rides away on his horse.
(b) Blows a bugle.
(c) Orders the men to shoot.
(d) Moves to stand behind him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
2. What does the soldier say happened at the bridge last winter?
3. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
4. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
5. In what direction is the man looking?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)