|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the men on the platform have in common?
(a) They are from the Federal army.
(b) They are all smoking cigars.
(c) They are all bald.
(d) They all have brown hair.
2. What are the man's movements?
(a) He is jumping up and down.
(b) He is doing acrobatics.
(c) He is fixed on one spot.
(d) He is exercising on the ground.
3. Peyton comes from a highly respected family of __________________.
(a) Arms builders.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Cotton merchants.
4. Who is mentioned in the posted order?
(a) Confederate soldiers.
(c) Home guard.
(d) Federal soldiers.
5. The condemned man feels as if his ears _______________________.
(a) Are bleeding.
(b) Are plugged up.
(c) Are being punctured with a knife.
(d) Are being ripped off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton think about his opportunity to serve in the war?
2. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
3. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
4. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
5. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)