|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(b) It is unknown at this point.
2. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
(a) His son.
(b) No one.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
3. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Some guns.
(d) Fishing poles.
4. What time of day does the soldier return to the Farquhar house?
5. In what state does Peyton live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
2. What do the man's clothes indicate about him?
3. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
4. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
5. What is the man wearing?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)