|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's probable profession?
2. What is the soldier's appearance?
3. What does the soldier pause to do?
(a) Drink the water.
(b) Collect his thoughts.
(c) Tell a joke.
4. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
(a) Northern cause.
(b) Marriage vows.
(c) Southern cause.
(d) Catholic Church.
5. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
(b) His home.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Peyton feel about not being allowed to enlist in the army?
2. What is Mrs. Farquhar's demeanor about getting the water?
3. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
4. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
5. What holds the critical plank in place?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)