|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the sentinels standing guard?
(a) In trees.
(b) The ends of the bridge.
(c) In boats.
(d) In nearby fields.
2. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
3. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
4. For what does the soldier ask?
(a) A drink of water.
(c) A fresh horse.
(d) A bit of food.
5. How did Peyton feel about not being allowed to enlist in the army?
(a) He was upset.
(b) He was mad about it.
(c) He was embarrassed.
(d) He felt lucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
2. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
3. What is the man doing with his hands?
4. The posted order states that any civilian caught interfering with the railroad ______________________.
5. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)