|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) A gun depot.
(b) A stockade.
(c) A church.
(d) A train station.
2. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
3. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(b) It is unknown at this point.
4. What holds the critical plank in place?
(a) A rope.
(b) The sergeant.
(c) A horse.
(d) An anchor.
5. What does the soldier pause to do?
(a) Tell a joke.
(b) Collect his thoughts.
(d) Drink the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do after giving the signal to the sergeant?
2. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
3. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
4. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
5. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)