|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
2. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
(a) Shooting the sergeant.
(b) Swimming away.
(c) Ripping off the noose.
(d) Diving into the water.
3. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Bierce.
(b) Ambrose Pearson.
(c) Anthonio Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Pierce.
4. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
(a) It is not known.
(b) Bad heart.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Flat feet.
5. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
(a) Shoot himself.
(d) Beg for mercy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man wearing?
2. What is the man's probable profession?
3. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
4. Who are the spectators for the execution?
5. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)