|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is the man located?
2. The method of execution in the story is __________________.
(c) Military style.
3. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
(a) As little as possible.
(b) Writes newsletters.
(d) Anything he can.
4. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pearson.
(b) Ambrose Bierce.
(c) Anthonio Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Pierce.
5. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(c) It is unknown at this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
2. What does Peyton think about his opportunity to serve in the war?
3. Where are the sentinels standing guard?
4. Why is the man immobile?
5. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)