|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
2. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
(a) If he is married.
(b) How long he has been in the army.
(c) Where he comes from.
(d) How the bridge is guarded.
3. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
(a) Like an old barn.
(b) Like tow.
(c) Like paper.
(d) Like corn stalks.
4. Which of the following is NOT a step in the hanging?
(a) The sergeant will step off the plank.
(b) The plank will tilt.
(c) The man will fall.
(d) The sergeant will slap the horse.
5. What does the soldier say happened at the bridge last winter?
(a) A flood.
(b) The bridge gave way from ice.
(c) A train derailed.
(d) A blizzard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
2. What do the privates do after moving away from the man?
3. Who issued a notice that is posted at the Owl Creek Bridge?
4. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
5. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)