|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction is the man looking?
(a) To the left.
(b) To the right.
2. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
(a) The opportunity for distinction.
(b) The honor of a soldier's life.
(c) Something to put his energies into.
(d) Shooting enemy soldiers.
3. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
(a) Marriage vows.
(b) Southern cause.
(c) Catholic Church.
(d) Northern cause.
4. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 30 miles.
(b) About 3 miles.
(c) About 300 miles.
(d) About 50 miles.
5. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton ask the soldier?
2. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
3. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
4. For what does the soldier ask?
5. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)