|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier pause to do?
(b) Collect his thoughts.
(c) Drink the water.
(d) Tell a joke.
2. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
3. What holds the critical plank in place?
(a) An anchor.
(b) A rope.
(c) The sergeant.
(d) A horse.
4. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 300 miles.
(b) About 50 miles.
(c) About 3 miles.
(d) About 30 miles.
5. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(b) Fishing poles.
(c) Some guns.
(d) A dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
2. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
3. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
4. The method of execution in the story is __________________.
5. What is the man looking at?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)