|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Taking a walk.
(b) Sitting on a bench.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Working in the garden.
2. Who stands with the spectators?
(a) The governor.
(b) A lieutenant.
(c) A minister.
(d) The mayor.
3. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
(a) Political aspirations.
(b) A bad reputation.
(c) A criminal record.
(d) The heart of a soldier.
4. Peyton wants to know _______________________ if he could overcome the sentinel.
(a) What a civilian could accomplish.
(b) If a civilian would get a reward.
(c) If a civilian would need help.
(d) Why a civilian would want to risk it even.
5. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(a) It is unknown at this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. The posted order states that any civilian caught interfering with the railroad ______________________.
2. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
3. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
4. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
5. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)