|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
(b) The gun depot.
(c) The Owl Creek Bridge.
2. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
(a) Rides away on his horse.
(b) Bows to Peyton.
(c) Thanks Mrs. Farquhar.
3. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
4. Who stands with the spectators?
(a) A lieutenant.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The governor.
(d) A minister.
5. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
(a) It not known.
(b) June 25, 1864.
(c) September 15, 1954.
(d) April 7, 1813.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
2. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
3. What does Peyton ask the soldier?
4. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
5. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)