|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the condemned man think is the solution for his predicament?
(a) Freeing his hands.
(b) Finding his gun.
(c) Talking to the governor.
(d) Bribing the guards.
2. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 50 miles.
(b) About 30 miles.
(c) About 3 miles.
(d) About 300 miles.
3. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
(a) It was covered in moss.
(b) It was in little pieces.
(c) It was a strange color.
(d) It would be dry now.
4. Peyton comes from a highly respected family of __________________.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Cotton merchants.
(d) Arms builders.
5. The condemned man feels as if his ears _______________________.
(a) Are being ripped off.
(b) Are being punctured with a knife.
(c) Are bleeding.
(d) Are plugged up.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the soldier ask?
2. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
3. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
4. What are the slack boards laid upon?
5. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)