|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier pause to do?
(b) Collect his thoughts.
(c) Tell a joke.
(d) Drink the water.
2. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
(a) The governor.
(b) The sergeant.
(c) A private.
(d) A minister.
3. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
4. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
(a) A student of hanging.
(b) A man.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A civilian.
5. When does the soldier reappear at the Farquhar house?
(a) A year later.
(b) An hour later.
(d) The following week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
2. Who are the spectators for the execution?
3. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
5. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)