|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
(a) No one.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His brother.
2. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 30 miles.
(b) About 50 miles.
(c) About 3 miles.
(d) About 300 miles.
3. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
(a) Rides away on his horse.
(b) Bows to Peyton.
(d) Thanks Mrs. Farquhar.
4. In what direction is the soldier headed when he rides past the Farquhar house again?
5. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
(a) The sergeant.
(b) The governor.
(c) A minister.
(d) A private.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
2. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
3. Where are the spectators located?
4. How old is the man to be hanged?
5. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)