|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His curiosity.
(b) His love.
(c) His passions.
(d) His anger.
2. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
(a) It was covered in moss.
(b) It was a strange color.
(c) It was in little pieces.
(d) It would be dry now.
3. In what direction is the man looking?
(b) To the right.
(c) To the left.
4. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
(a) Swimming away.
(b) Diving into the water.
(c) Shooting the sergeant.
(d) Ripping off the noose.
5. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the soldier approach Peyton's house?
2. What is the man's probable profession?
3. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
4. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
5. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)