|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the man immobile?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) He is playing a game.
(c) He is trying to hide.
(d) His neck is in a noose.
2. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
(a) A wayward politician.
(b) A spy.
(c) A civilian.
(d) A military officer.
3. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(b) It is unknown at this point.
4. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
(a) They will give the signal to proceed.
(b) No role.
(c) They are waiting on word of a reprieve.
(d) They arrested the men.
5. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(b) A hat.
(c) A hood.
(d) A tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. The condemned man thinks the loud sound is like _____________________.
2. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
3. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
4. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
5. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)