|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's probable profession?
2. Where are the spectators located?
(a) Standing in the grass.
(b) In bleachers.
(c) In a special soundproof room.
(d) In line at parade rest.
3. The sound becomes ______________ for the condemned man.
4. The condemned man feels as if his ears _______________________.
(a) Are bleeding.
(b) Are plugged up.
(c) Are being punctured with a knife.
(d) Are being ripped off.
5. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
2. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
3. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
4. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
5. What is the man doing with his hands?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)