|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the spectators located?
(a) In a special soundproof room.
(b) In line at parade rest.
(c) Standing in the grass.
(d) In bleachers.
2. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
3. What do all the men on the platform have in common?
(a) They are from the Federal army.
(b) They all have brown hair.
(c) They are all smoking cigars.
(d) They are all bald.
4. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(d) It is unknown at this point.
5. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
(a) They will give the signal to proceed.
(b) They are waiting on word of a reprieve.
(c) They arrested the men.
(d) No role.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
2. How old is the man to be hanged?
3. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
4. What is the man standing on?
5. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)