|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the sound that the condemned man hears?
(b) His watch.
(c) The bridge.
(d) A chain.
2. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(c) It is unknown at this point.
3. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(b) A hat.
(c) A hood.
(d) A tie.
4. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
(d) Common criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
2. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
3. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
4. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
5. Who stands with the spectators?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)