|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the sentinels standing guard?
(a) In boats.
(b) The ends of the bridge.
(c) In nearby fields.
(d) In trees.
2. What is the man's probable profession?
3. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
4. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
(b) Rule book.
(c) Unwritten code.
5. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
(a) A forklift.
(b) A tree.
(c) A scaffold.
(d) A cross timber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
2. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
3. What do the men in the infantry do while waiting for the execution?
4. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
5. What is the source of the sound that the condemned man hears?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)