|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
2. What is the man standing on?
(b) Ship's plank.
(c) Slack boards.
3. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
(a) Orders the men to shoot.
(b) Moves to stand behind him.
(c) Rides away on his horse.
(d) Blows a bugle.
4. Why is the man immobile?
(a) He is trying to hide.
(b) His neck is in a noose.
(c) He is playing a game.
(d) He is paralyzed.
5. In what state is the man located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a step in the hanging?
2. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
3. What does the condemned man think is the solution for his predicament?
4. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
5. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)