|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man looking at?
2. What do the men in the infantry do while waiting for the execution?
(a) Close their eyes.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Stare forward.
3. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
4. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
(a) It not known.
(b) September 15, 1954.
(c) April 7, 1813.
(d) June 25, 1864.
5. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
(a) A piece of driftwood.
(c) Salmon swimming upstream.
(d) Sun sparkling on the surface.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the man's movements?
2. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
3. Which of the following is NOT a step in the hanging?
4. The sound becomes ______________ for the condemned man.
5. Why is the man immobile?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)