|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man doing with his hands?
(a) He is clapping.
(b) They are tied behind his back.
(c) He is signalling for help.
(d) He is waving to his friends.
2. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(b) It is unknown at this point.
3. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
4. In what direction is the man looking?
(c) To the left.
(d) To the right.
5. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
(a) His home.
(b) His mother.
(d) His wife and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
2. What is the man wearing?
3. What holds the critical plank in place?
4. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
5. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)