|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
(a) June 25, 1864.
(b) April 7, 1813.
(c) It not known.
(d) September 15, 1954.
2. What is the source of the sound that the condemned man hears?
(a) The bridge.
(b) His watch.
(c) A chain.
3. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
(a) He nods.
(b) He shakes his hand.
(c) He salutes.
(d) He winks.
4. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
(a) His mother.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) His home.
5. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(d) It is unknown at this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
3. In what direction is the man looking?
4. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
5. Where are the sentinels standing guard?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)