|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
(a) It not known.
(b) April 7, 1813.
(c) September 15, 1954.
(d) June 25, 1864.
2. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
(a) The two privates.
(b) The sergeant.
(c) The general.
(d) The colonel.
3. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
4. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
5. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
(a) He shakes his hand.
(b) He salutes.
(c) He nods.
(d) He winks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of the sound that the condemned man hears?
2. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
3. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
4. Who stands with the spectators?
5. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)