|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man wearing?
(a) A frockcoat.
(b) Military uniform.
(d) Night shirt.
2. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pierce.
(b) Ambrose Bierce.
(c) Anthonio Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Pearson.
3. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
(a) Swimming away.
(b) Diving into the water.
(c) Shooting the sergeant.
(d) Ripping off the noose.
4. Who are the spectators for the execution?
(a) Families of the victim.
(b) A company of infantrymen.
(c) Some news reporters.
(d) Some nosy local people.
5. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(c) It is unknown at this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
2. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
3. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
4. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
5. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)