|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
(a) Blows a bugle.
(b) Orders the men to shoot.
(c) Moves to stand behind him.
(d) Rides away on his horse.
2. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
(a) A private.
(b) A minister.
(c) The governor.
(d) The sergeant.
3. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
(a) A tree.
(b) A cross timber.
(c) A forklift.
(d) A scaffold.
4. In what state is the man located?
5. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Anthonio Bierce.
(b) Ambrose Bierce.
(c) Ambrose Pierce.
(d) Ambrose Pearson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
2. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
3. What is the man standing on?
4. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
5. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)