|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The method of execution in the story is __________________.
(d) Military style.
2. In what state is the man located?
3. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
4. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
5. Who stands with the spectators?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The governor.
(c) A lieutenant.
(d) A minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
2. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
3. How old is the man to be hanged?
4. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
5. Which of the following is NOT a step in the hanging?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)