|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction is the man looking?
(a) To the right.
(b) To the left.
2. What does the condemned man think is the solution for his predicament?
(a) Talking to the governor.
(b) Freeing his hands.
(c) Bribing the guards.
(d) Finding his gun.
3. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
4. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(a) It is unknown at this point.
5. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
2. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
3. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
4. What do all the men on the platform have in common?
5. Where are the spectators located?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)