|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction is the man looking?
(a) To the right.
(d) To the left.
2. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
(a) Shooting the sergeant.
(b) Swimming away.
(c) Diving into the water.
(d) Ripping off the noose.
3. What are the slack boards laid upon?
(c) Railway supports.
4. How old is the man to be hanged?
5. What is the man wearing?
(a) Night shirt.
(c) A frockcoat.
(d) Military uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the man's clothes indicate about him?
2. What crime has the condemned man committed?
3. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
4. Where are the spectators located?
5. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)