|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man doing with his hands?
(a) He is waving to his friends.
(b) They are tied behind his back.
(c) He is clapping.
(d) He is signalling for help.
2. What do the man's clothes indicate about him?
(a) He has been sucessful.
(b) He is too young to die.
(c) He is a soldier.
(d) He is a criminal.
3. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
(a) They arrested the men.
(b) They will give the signal to proceed.
(c) They are waiting on word of a reprieve.
(d) No role.
4. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) The hood.
(b) The blindfold.
(c) The noose.
(d) His coat.
5. What is the man standing on?
(b) Slack boards.
(c) Ship's plank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
2. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
3. What holds the critical plank in place?
4. What are the slack boards laid upon?
5. The sound becomes ______________ for the condemned man.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)