|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what war does the story take place?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) World War II.
2. Why is the man immobile?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) His neck is in a noose.
(c) He is trying to hide.
(d) He is playing a game.
3. What is the man looking at?
4. The condemned man thinks the loud sound is like _____________________.
(a) A blacksmith's hammer.
(c) A clanging bell.
(d) Horses' hooves.
5. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
(a) A spy.
(b) A civilian.
(c) A wayward politician.
(d) A military officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
2. How old is the man to be hanged?
3. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
4. What is the man's probable profession?
5. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)