|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man standing on?
(a) Slack boards.
(b) Ship's plank.
2. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
(a) Sun sparkling on the surface.
(b) A piece of driftwood.
(c) Salmon swimming upstream.
3. What literary technique does the author use when he says that death is a dignitary?
4. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
5. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pierce.
(b) Ambrose Pearson.
(c) Anthonio Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Bierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man note about the driftwood in the water below?
2. What are the slack boards laid upon?
3. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
4. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
5. In what direction is the man looking?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)